OXIDIZED BITUMEN 85/30
Description of OXIDIZED BITUMEN 85/30
Oxidized Bitumen 85/30 or blown asphalt 85/30 (blown bitumen 85/30) is a type of bitumen created by blowing air over pure bitumen (similar to penetration bitumen 60/70). It has a lower penetration grade and a higher softening point than pure bitumen. Airflow polymerizes the asphaltene in this bitumen, changing it into stretchable bitumen. As indicated by the letter R, this bitumen is known as Rubberized Bitumen because to its rubber characteristics. These numbers indicate the yield point and the degree of penetration. For example, Oxidized Bitumen R85/30 means that this bitumen possesses a softening point of 85 and a penetration grade of 30.
We manufacture the highest quality Oxidized Bitumen 85/30 ( Blown Asphalt 85/30 ) in different types and export them from Iran and the UAE to other countries around the world.
- Oxidized Bitumen 85/30 Iran ( Blown Asphalt 85/30 Iran )
- Oxidized Bitumen 85/30 UAE ( Blown Asphalt 85/30 UAE )
OXIDIZED BITUMEN 85/30 PRODUCTION PROCESS:
In order to produce oxidized bitumen 85/30, the BBU reactor at the refinery must first subject penetration-grade bitumen to hot air at a temperature that falls anywhere between 220 and 230 degrees Celsius. Inside the reactor, the reaction that takes place between the hydrogen atoms of bitumen and the oxygen atoms of air is caused by heated air. The next thing that takes place is that it begins to produce some steam, which then has to be evacuated from the oxidation chamber. As a direct consequence of this, there is oxidized bitumen.
OXIDIZED BITUMEN 85/30 ADVANTAGES:
The following is a rundown of the most important advantages that can be gained by having access to oxidized bitumen 85/30:
The characteristics that identify it are that it is fully impermeable to water, that it possesses amazing pliability and durability, and that it is chemically inert.
OXIDIZED BITUMEN 85/30 SPECIFICATION:
|Specific gravity @25/25 C|
|Softening point C|
|Loss on heating (wt)%|
|Flash point C|
|Solubility in CS2 (wt)%|
|Specific gravity @25/25 C|
Applications of OXIDIZED BITUMEN 85/30
Building roads and hydroelectric dams, installing roofing and flooring, creating mastics, working in the oil and gas business, and electrical work are all examples of uses for oxidized bitumen 85/30.
- Roads: For road building, paving, and maintenance, oxidised bitumen 85/30 can be utilized. Asphalt can be used to cover the surfaces of parking lots, highways, railroad lines, and other structures.
- Blown bitumen 85-30 is often utilized in hydro projects for canal lining. This kind of bitumen can be used in the construction of embankments, dams, hydraulic structures, the maintenance of dam linings, and the stabilization of sand, to name a few hydro projects.
- Roofing: Blown Asphalt 85-30 can be found in plastic cements, carriage roofing compounds, liquid roof coatings, damp-proof coating compositions, roofing felts, and shingle roofs. It is also utilized in carriage roof compositions. This is usually the best solution for waterproofing roofs.
- One of the most common uses for oxidized bitumen 85-30 is flooring. It is possible to employ acid and alkali-resistant bitumen mastic to prevent corrosion on the exterior of facilities such as chemical plants, fertilizer plants, steel factories, and other types of facilities. Additionally, it can be used to repair damaged parquet flooring.
- In the oil and gas business, oxidized bitumen 85.30 is often used to prevent corrosion and rust in pipelines.
- Bitumen 85/30 is used in the manufacturing of laminated board adhesive for the electrical industry. Electrical connection boxes can be sealed if desired. It is utilized in the manufacture of cables, lithium-ion batteries, and the overall cable industry.
Petronaft produces oxidized bitumen 85/30 ( blown asphalt 85/30 ) of the best quality in a variety of types and exports it from Iran and the United Arab Emirates to other nations worldwide.
- Iran Oxidized Bitumen 85/30 ( Iran Blown Asphalt 85/30 )
- Emirates Oxidized Bitumen 85/30 ( Emirates Blown Asphalt 85/30 )
PACKING OF OXIDIZED BITUMEN 85/30
25Kg Kraft Bag, 25Kg Polyamide Bag, Carton, Drum, and Bulk.