OXIDIZED BITUMEN 105/35
DESCRIPTION OF OXIDIZED BITUMEN 105/35
Pure bitumen, also known as penetration bitumen 60/70, can be converted into oxidized bitumen 105/35 by passing air through it. Blown bitumen 105/35 or blown asphalt 105/35 are other names for this product. These two names are different monikers for the same object. Despite having a substantially lower penetration grade than conventional bitumen, the oxidized bitumen 105-35 has a softening point that is much higher than that of conventional bitumen. When exposed to airflow, the asphaltene in this bitumen has the ability to polymerize, which gives the bitumen the capacity to stretch.
Rubberized bitumen is the name given to this particular type of bitumen, and the letter R in its name indicates that it has properties similar to those of rubber. When paving streets and other outdoor surfaces, rubberized bitumen is frequently the material of choice. Both the depth of penetration and the point at which the material begins to become more flexible are indicated by these figures. The bitumen in question has a penetrability grade of 35 and a softening point of 105, for instance, if it is graded as R105/35 for oxidized bitumen R105/35 .
We manufacture the highest quality Oxidized Bitumen 105/35 ( Blown Asphalt 105/35) in different types and export them from Iran and the UAE to other countries around the world.
- Oxidized Bitumen 105/35 Iran ( Blown Asphalt 105/35 Iran )
- Oxidized Bitumen 105/35 UAE ( Blown Asphalt 105/35 UAE )
OXIDIZED BITUMEN 105/35 PRODUCTION PROCESS:
The pen bitumen must first be heated by hot air to a temperature range between 240 and 270 degrees Celsius in order for the oxidized bitumen 105/35 to be produced in the BBU reactor, which is housed in the refinery. As a result, it is crucial that the temperature within the refinery be maintained at a constant level that fluctuates between 220 and 230 degrees Celsius at all times. The hot air that is present around the reactor directly contributes to the interaction that occurs within between the hydrogen atoms in the bitumen and the oxygen atoms in the air.
The warm air’s presence is what initially initiates the reaction. When the bitumen comes into contact with the air in the surrounding environment, an instantaneous reaction result. Once it reaches that threshold, it starts to produce steam, which must be removed from the oxidation chamber after it has been created in order for the reactor to keep operating as it was intended to. Before the area can be deemed safe, it must first be depressurized and then evacuated in order to stop the production of steam. This is a factor that directly and immediately contributes to the development of blown bitumen.
OXIDIZED BITUMEN 105/35 ADVANTAGES:
The following is a summary of the most major advantages provided by Oxidized Bitumen 105/35, in no particular order:
a very high resistance to water on a cumulative scale, an extremely high pliability, a very high durability, and a very high stability in terms of the chemical elements.
OXIDIZED BITUMEN 105/35 SPECIFICATION:
|Specific gravity @25/25 C
|Penetration @ 25°c
|Softening point °c
|Loss on heating(wt) %
|Solubility is CS2(wt) %
|Specific gravity @25/25 C
APPLICATIONS OF OXIDIZED BITUMEN 105/35
Since it is adaptable, oxidized bitumen 105/35 can be used for a range of tasks, such as building roads and setting up hydroelectric facilities. Additionally, it has uses in the oil and gas industry, the electrical sector, the flooring and mastics sector, and the roofing sector.
• Blown Asphalt 105-35 is the substance that must be used for the canal lining in hydro projects. This particular kind of bitumen can be helpful for a number of hydro projects, such as the construction of embankments, dams, and hydraulic structures, the upkeep and defense of dam linings, the stabilization of sand, and more.
• Roofing: The production of roofing felts, shingle roofs, damp-proof coating compositions, carriage roofing compounds, liquid roof coatings, and plastic cements all need the use of blown bitumen 105-35. All of these materials are utilized in various ways by the roofing industry. Additionally, it is used in the production of liquid roof coverings. Additionally, it is used in the production of materials that are subsequently used to build carriage roofs. In the vast majority of cases, this method is the most effective one currently available for reducing water damage to roofs.
• Flooring: The installation of flooring is one of the most frequent uses for bitumen oxidized 105/35. Another common use of this material is in roofs. This is due to the material’s extraordinary durability and the low likelihood that it will slip. Additionally, bitumen mastic that is resistant to both acids and alkalis could be used. This kind of mastic can be applied as a coating to stop corrosion on building surfaces. Chemical plants, fertilizer plants, steel factories, and a number of other sorts of facilities fall under this category, but are not the only ones. There are numerous preventative actions one can take to stop metal from corroding. This process can also be used to restore existing parquet flooring to its original state.
• A component used in the creation of laminated boards sold to the electrical industry is bitumen 105/35. This product is used extensively in a wide range of operations and pursuits associated with the electrical sector. This technique can be used to fasten the covers of electrical connection boxes. This substance is employed not only in the production of lithium-ion batteries and wires, but also in the production of cables.
• Pipelines in the oil and gas industry frequently employ 105/35 oxidized bitumen as an additional layer of corrosion and rust resistance.
• Roads: Blown bitumen 105/35 can be used to pave new roads, expand existing ones, and maintain them as needed. The use of this substance makes all of this feasible. It can be added as an additive to asphalt, which is then used to pave highways, parking lots, railroad lines, and other surfaces.
Petro Naft Company produces oxidized bitumen 105/35 ( blown asphalt 105/35 ) of the best quality in a variety of types and exports it from Iran and the United Arab Emirates to other nations worldwide.
- Iran Oxidized Bitumen 105/35 ( Iran Blown Asphalt 105/35 )
- Emirates Oxidized Bitumen 105/35 ( Emirates Blown Asphalt 105/35 )
PACKING OF OXIDIZED BITUMEN 105/35
25Kg Kraft Bag, 25Kg Polyamide Bag, Carton, Drum, and Bulk.