OXIDIZED BITUMEN 75/30
DESCRIPTION OF OXIDIZED BITUMEN 75/30
Pure bitumen, which is equal to penetration bitumen when blown over, becomes oxidized bitumen 75/30, sometimes referred to as blown asphalt 75/30 or blown bitumen 75/30. When compared to pure bitumen, it has a lower penetration grade and a higher softening point. It becomes flexible bitumen when the asphaltene in this bitumen polymerizes in response to wind. Because of the rubber component—as the symbol R indicates—this bitumen is often referred to as Rubberized Bitumen. These figures indicate the softening point and penetration depth. For instance, Oxidized Bitumen R75/30 has a specification that specifies that it has a penetration grade of 30 and a softening point of 75.
We manufacture the highest quality Oxidized Bitumen 75/30 ( Blown Asphalt 75/30) in different types and export them from Iran and the UAE to other countries around the world.
- Oxidized Bitumen 75/30 Iran ( Blown Asphalt 75/30 Iran )
- Oxidized Bitumen 75/30 UAE ( Blown Asphalt 75/30 UAE )
OXIDIZED BITUMEN 75/30 PRODUCTION PROCESS:
Penetration grade bitumen is heated to a temperature of between 240 and 270 degrees Celsius in the refinery’s BBU reactor to produce oxidized bitumen 75/30. The heated air in the reactor causes the hydrogen atoms of the bitumen to interact with the oxygen atoms of the air. Steam is then generated, and it has to be evacuated from the oxidation chamber. Thus, there is still oxidized bitumen.
OXIDIZED BITUMEN 75/30 ADVANTAGES:
The following are the primary benefits of oxidized bitumen 75/30:
Complete resistance to water, extraordinary pliability, durability, and chemical stability.
OXIDIZED BITUMEN 75/30 SPECIFICATION:
Softening Point (̊C)
Peneteration at 25 ̊C
Thermal Loss %
Solubility in trichloroethylene
APPLICATIONS OF OXIDIZED BITUMEN 75/30
Oxidized bitumen 75/30 is used in a variety of industries, including road building, hydropower projects, roofing, flooring, mastics, the oil and gas industries, and electrical applications.
- Roads: Oxidised bitumen 75/30 is appropriate for road construction, paving, and maintenance. For parking lots, railroad tracks, roads, and other surfaces, it can be put to asphalt.
- Hydro projects: To line canals, a material known as bitumen oxidized 75/30 is employed. This kind of bitumen can also be used to build embankments, dams, hydraulic structures, safeguard dam linings, and stabilize sand, among other hydro projects.
- Roofing: Blown bitumen 75-30 is used in roofing felts, shingle roofs, damp-proof coating compositions, carriage roofing compounds, liquid roof coatings, and plastic cements. The greatest option for waterproofing roofs is often this one.
- Flooring is one of the primary applications for blown asphalt 75-30. In order to prevent corrosion on the outside of chemical plants, fertilizer plants, steel factories, and other facilities, bitumen mastic that is acid- and alkali-resistant can be utilized. Additionally, parquet flooring can be restored with it.
- Oil and gas industry: In addition to cutback bitumen MC30, oxidized bitumen 75-30 is often used to avoid pipeline corrosion and rust.
- Bitumen 75/30 is used in the construction of laminated board adhesive used in the electrical industry. Boxes used for making electrical connections have the ability to be sealed. It is utilized in lithium-ion batteries, cable manufacturing, and the cable sector overall.
Petro Naft produces oxidized bitumen 75/30 ( blown asphalt 75/30 ) of the best quality in a variety of types and exports it from Iran and the United Arab Emirates to other nations worldwide.
- Iran Oxidized Bitumen 75/30 ( Iran Blown Asphalt 75/30 )
- Emirates Oxidized Bitumen 75/30 ( Emirates Blown Asphalt 75/30 )
PACKING OF OXIDIZED BITUMEN 75/30
25Kg Kraft Bag, 25Kg Polyamide Bag, Carton, Drum, and Bulk.