OXIDIZED BITUMEN 75/35
DESCRIPTION OF OXIDIZED BITUMEN 75/35
When blown over, pure bitumen, which is equivalent to penetration bitumen, transforms into oxidized bitumen 75/35, also known as blown asphalt 75/35 or blown bitumen 75/35. It has a lower penetration grade and a greater softening point when compared to pure bitumen. The asphaltene in this bitumen polymerizes in reaction to wind, turning it into flexible bitumen. This bitumen is often referred to as Rubberized Bitumen due to the presence of rubber, as indicated by the symbol R. These numbers show the penetration depth and softening point. As an instance, the specification for Oxidized Bitumen R75/35 states that it has a penetration grade of 35 and a softening point of 75.
We manufacture the highest quality Oxidized Bitumen 75/35 ( Blown Asphalt 75-35 ) in different types and export them from Iran and the UAE to other countries around the world.
- Oxidized Bitumen 75/35 Iran ( Blown Asphalt 75/35 Iran )
- Oxidized Bitumen 75/35 UAE ( Blown Asphalt 75/35 UAE )
OXIDIZED BITUMEN 75/35 PRODUCTION PROCESS:
In the refinery’s BBU reactor, penetration-grade bitumen is heated to a temperature between 240 and 270 degrees Celsius to create oxidized bitumen 75/35. The bitumen’s hydrogen atoms interact with the air’s oxygen atoms as a result of the heated air in the reactor. After that, steam is produced, and the oxidation chamber must be drained of it. As a result, there is still 75/35 oxidized bitumen.
OXIDIZED BITUMEN 75/35 ADVANTAGES:
The following is a list of the most important advantages offered by oxidized bitumen 75/35:
Complete imperviousness to water, exceptional pliability and durability, and chemical inertness are its defining characteristics.
OXIDIZED BITUMEN 75/35 SPECIFICATION:
|Bitumen 75/35||Test method||Unit||Specification|
|Specific gravity @25/25 C||ASTM D70||(Kg/m3)||1.05 approx.|
|Penetration @ 25°c||ASTM D5||mm/10||30/40|
|Softening point °c||ASTM D36||°C||70/80|
|Loss on heating(wt) %||ASTM D6||Wt. %||0.2 max|
|Flashpoint c||ASTM D92||°C||250 min|
|Solubility is CS2(wt) %||ASTM D4||Wt. %||99.5 max|
|Spot test||A.A.S.H.T.O 102||—||Negative|
APPLICATIONS OF OXIDIZED BITUMEN 75/35
Oxidized bitumen 75/35 has a wide range of uses, including the construction of roads and hydroelectric dams, the installation of roofing and flooring, the manufacturing of mastics, the oil and gas sectors, and electrical work.
- Roads: Blown bitumen 75-35 is suitable for use in the building, paving, and maintenance of roads. Asphalt can be used for a variety of surfaces, including parking lots, highways, railroad tracks, and other areas.
- For the lining of canals in hydro projects, a substance called as oxidized bitumen 75.35 is often used. This kind of bitumen can be used for a variety of hydro projects, including the construction of embankments, dams, hydraulic structures, the protection of dam linings, and the stabilization of sand.
- Roofing: Oxidized bitumen 75-35 can be found in roofing felts, shingle roofs, damp-proof coating compositions, carriage roofing compounds, liquid roof coatings, and plastic cements. It is also used in carriage roofing compounds. The majority of the time, this will be the best choice for waterproofing roofs.
- Oxidised bitumen 75/35 is most often used for flooring, which is one of its principal uses. It is possible to use bitumen mastic that is resistant to acids and alkalis in order to avoid corrosion on the outside of facilities such as chemical plants, fertilizer plants, steel factories, and other types of facilities. In addition to that, it can be used to repair damaged parquet floors.
- In the oil and gas business, bitumen oxidized 75/35 is often used in addition to cutback bitumen MC30 for the purpose of preventing corrosion and rust in pipelines.
- Bitumen 75/35 is used in the manufacturing of laminated board adhesive for the electrical industry. Boxes used for making electrical connections have the ability to be sealed. It is used in lithium-ion batteries, cable manufacturing, and the cable sector overall.
Petro Naft produces oxidized bitumen 75/35 ( blown asphalt 75/35 ) of the best quality in a variety of types and exports it from Iran and the United Arab Emirates to other nations worldwide.
- Iran Oxidized Bitumen 75/35 ( Iran Blown Asphalt 75/35 )
- Emirates Oxidized Bitumen 75/35 ( Emirates Blown Asphalt 75/35 )
PACKING OF OXIDIZED BITUMEN 75/35
25Kg Kraft Bag, 25Kg Polyamide Bag, Carton, Drum, and Bulk.