INDUSTRIAL LIQUID PARAFFIN
INTRODUCTION OF INDUSTRIAL LIQUID PARAFFIN
A blend of cyclic saturated hydrocarbons and short carbon chains make up industrial liquid paraffin, also known as industrial paraffin oil (industrial white oil), which is employed in many industries due to its great stability.
In its natural state, industrial liquid paraffin is odorless and colorless; it is a type of paraffinic mineral oil that has been refined to an extremely high degree and has been processed to remove all impurities. This particular variety of paraffinic mineral oil is referred to by the phrase “industrial liquid paraffin.” After going through the step of being extracted from high-quality paraffinic base oils in the beginning, they then go through the process of being processed to make the final product.
In addition to having exceptional insulating and lubricating properties, this substance does not contain any aromatic hydrocarbons in any way, shape, or form. It is completely free of such compounds.
Petronaft exports the highest-quality Industrial Liquid Paraffin / Industrial White Oil / Industrial Paraffin Oil in different grades from Iran, Turkey, and the UAE to other countries around the world.
• Iran Industrial Liquid Paraffin / Iran Industrial White Oil / Iran Industrial Paraffin Oil
• Turkey Industrial Liquid Paraffin / Turkey Industrial White Oil / Turkey Industrial Paraffin Oil
• UAE Industrial Liquid Paraffin / UAE Industrial White Oil / UAE Industrial Paraffin Oil
INDUSTRIAL LIQUID PARAFFIN SPECIFICATION:
|Kin viscosity at 40 C
|Pour Point (Max)
|Density at 20 C
|IP-17 Method A 2 cell
|Acidity or Alkalinity
APPLICATIONS OF INDUSTRIAL LIQUID PARAFFIN
Some applications of industrial liquid paraffin:
- Industrial liquid paraffin is employed in each of these industries in a unique fashion, including the production of rubber, cables, batteries, matches, and candles.
- The production of pesticides for plant pests, isolation, dyes, glue, waterproof industrial fabrics and papers, wax and polish, industries related to the packaging of wood and paper, the casting industry, the defense industry, the cement industry, and the textile industry all use liquid paraffin in addition to other industries and activities.
- Crayons and oil pastels, which are used for drawing, are a good illustration of how liquid paraffin industrial grade is employed.
- This substance is also used to make ski sticks slippery and less resistant to slipping on snow. Additionally, industrial liquid paraffin is frequently utilized as an ink for thermal printers because it has a stable base.
- Liquid paraffin industrial grade is typically used in industrial settings like workshops as a lubricant. It can also be used to oil paper-cutting blades.
- Usually, it is a component of air filter systems, particularly those designed for use underwater. Additionally, you can use liquid paraffin as a hydraulic fluid for tools and machinery.
- Lubrication and greasing are frequent definitions for how liquid paraffin is used in the textile and woven fabric industries. One of the lubricious materials used in weaving and spinning is liquid paraffin. Typically, knitting and sewing machines are lubricated with liquid paraffin.
- Industrial liquid paraffin is used as fuel. You can fuel lights and other devices using liquid paraffin, which is a highly refined and distilled type of kerosene. This fuel is far more aesthetically pleasing and appealing than unrefined kerosene since it burns without emitting smoke or odor.
We provide Industrial Liquid Paraffin / Industrial White Oil / Industrial Paraffin Oil of the best quality in a variety of grades and export them from Iran, Turkey, and the United Arab Emirates to other nations worldwide.
• Industrial Liquid Paraffin Iran / Industrial White Oil Iran / Industrial Paraffin Oil Iran
• Industrial Liquid Paraffin Turkey / Industrial White Oil Turkey / Industrial Paraffin Oil Turkey
• Industrial Liquid Paraffin Emirates / Industrial White Oil Emirates / Industrial Paraffin Oil Emirates
PACKING OF INDUSTRIAL LIQUID PARAFFIN
The packing of Liquid paraffin (white oil) industrial grade is in new or second hand 175 kg drums, also ISO tank & flexi tanks. Each 20` container takes 80 drummed white oil industrial grade.