PENETRATION BITUMEN 160/220
DESCRIPTION OF PENETRATION BITUMEN 160/220
The penetration bitumen 160/220 that is made by PetroNaft Co. is a pure petroleum grade of bitumen that is formed from a vacuum bottom by passing hot air. After breaking the crude oil and removing the hydrocarbons, the remaining residue is used to make this product. It has a softening point that ranges from 35 to 43 degrees Celsius and a penetration that is between 160 and 220 desi millimeters. When heated, the thermoplastic property of penetration grade bitumen 160-220 causes it to soften, but when it is allowed to cool, it returns to its rigid state.
This property is analogous to that of a synthetic resin. This grade has an exceptionally high viscosity in compared to the others in its category. These grades, which are referred to as soft grades, are applied in regions that have a chilly environment, such as the cities located in northern Canada. Because we were able to successfully monitor the operational conditions throughout the process, we were able to manufacture bitumen that was both pure and of a high quality, regardless of the grade.
PETRO NAFT PENETRATION BITUMEN 160/220:
Bitumen 160/220 is a kind of penetrating bitumen made by Petro Naft, a major player in the petrochemical sector. Its top-notch bitumen is extensively used in the building of roads, waterproofing, and insulation. It is the perfect option for many applications because to its remarkable physical and mechanical qualities.
Bitumen 160/220 has great durability and weather resistance, which is one of its main benefits. This kind of bitumen is a popular option for road surface and roofing applications since it can tolerate high temperatures and challenging weather conditions. Also, it has superb adhesive qualities that guarantee a solid link between it and the surface it is applied to.
At Petro Naft, we are quite proud of our production of bitumen 160/220. We continuously deliver a high-quality product that satisfies the expectations of our clients thanks to our cutting-edge facilities and sophisticated manufacturing techniques. In order to maintain a high degree of consistency and quality, we make Bitumen 160/220 using the most up-to-date tools and technology.
Our dedication to quality and client satisfaction is unmatched. We make every effort to go above and beyond the expectations of our clients because we know how important it is to produce a dependable and consistent product. You can depend on Petro Naft to provide you with the best bitumen 160/220 available.
We manufacture the highest quality Penetration Bitumen 160/220 in different types and export them from Iran and the UAE to other countries around the world.
- Penetration Bitumen 160/220 Iran
- Penetration Bitumen 160/220 UAE
PENETRATION BITUMEN 160/220 ADVANTAGES:
Penetration bitumen 160/220 offers a number of benefits, some of which are detailed below:
It is highly suited for the fabrication of bituminous membranes, which are used in applications involving waterproofing, due to the product’s extraordinary resilience to low temperatures and its high degree of flexibility. These characteristics make the product ideal for this application.
PENETRATION BITUMEN 160/220 SPECIFICATION:
|Bitumen 160/220||Test method||Unit||Specification|
|Penetration – 25°C, 100g, 5s||EN 1426||mm||100-150|
|Softening Point (Ring & Ball)||EN 1427||°C||35/43|
|Kenematic Viscosity @ 135⁰C||EN 12595||mm²/s||135|
|Solubility in Xylene||EN 12592||%||99Min|
|Flashpoint (Cleveland Open)||EN 22592||°C||220 Min|
|PERFORMANCE AFTER RTFOT METHOD TEST TO EN 12607-1|
|Change in mass (m/m)||EN12607-1||%||1 Max|
|Retained Penetration 25°C, 100g, 5s (% of original)||EN 1426||%||37 Min|
|Increase in Softening Point (R&B)||EN 1427||°C||37 Min|
|Softening Point after Hardening||EN 1427||°C||12 Max|
APPLICATIONS OF PENETRATION BITUMEN 160/220
- Penetration Bitumen 160/220 is used as a raw material in the manufacture of insulating products, as well as for route sealing and coating, road repair, road construction, and spray bitumen.
- Because of its high degree of penetration, it is appropriate for use in a broad range of product formulations, including those for the manufacturing of waterproof membranes, lubricants, and bitumen-based specialist paints.
- Bitumen 160-220 for industrial uses produced by PetroNaft is designed to provide compatibility with polypropylene polymers for the formulation of bitumen – polymer compounds used in the production of waterproofing membranes and other industrial uses due to its penetration data and specific chemical characteristics.
- The product is an excellent bituminous basis for oxidized bitumen, pipe protective coatings, mastics and bituminous paints, and specific lubricants.
PetroNaft Company produces penetration bitumen 160/220 of the best quality in a variety of types and exports it from Iran and the United Arab Emirates to other nations worldwide.
- Iran Penetration Bitumen 160/220 ( Iran Bitumen 160/220 )
- Emirates Peneteration Bitumen 160/220 ( Emirates Bitumen 160/220 )
PACKING OF PENETRATION BITUMEN 160/220
New Steel Drum, Bulk.