PENETRATION BITUMEN 70/100
DESCRIPTION OF PENETRATION BITUMEN 70/100
Penetration Bitumen 70/100, often referred to as road bitumen, paving bitumen, or asphalt bitumen, is a versatile, high-performance, semi-solid hydrocarbon product derived primarily from crude oil distillation. Its unique properties make it a critical material in a plethora of applications, most notably in the construction of highways, airports, and large-scale infrastructure.
The grade of this penetration bitumen, 70/100, signifies its penetration value, a key indicator of its hardness or softness. In this context, penetration refers to the depth (in tenths of a millimeter) to which a standard needle can penetrate the bitumen sample under specific conditions. A penetration grade of 70-100 suggests that the needle can penetrate between 70 to 100 units, indicating a relatively soft product.
The distinctive characteristics of Penetration Bitumen 70/100 lie in its durability, adhesiveness, and water resistance. These attributes contribute to its robust performance in various weather conditions, making it an excellent binder in asphalt and paving applications.
Moreover, the 70.100 grade of bitumen exhibits superior thermal stability, enabling it to withstand significant temperature variations without undergoing major physical changes. This property further enhances its desirability in road construction and similar sectors.
We produce penetration bitumen 70/100 of the best quality in a variety of types and export them from Iran and the United Arab Emirates to other nations worldwide.
- Iran Penetration Bitumen 70/100 ( Iran Bitumen 70/100 )
- Emirates Peneteration Bitumen 70/100 ( Emirates Bitumen 70/100 )
WHAT IS BITUMEN 70/100?
Bitumen 70/100, also known as paving bitumen or road asphalt, is a specific grade of bitumen notable for its balance of flexibility and resistance to deformation. Its numerical designation refers to its penetration range, a measure of hardness. This grade of bitumen is ideally suited for road construction in moderate climates and traffic conditions, resisting deformation under stress while adjusting to minor ground movements. Apart from paving, Bitumen 70/100’s durability and water resistance make it suitable for applications like roofing felt and building waterproofing.
BITUMEN 70/100 OTHER NAMES
Bitumen 70/100, an essential product in road construction and roofing applications, is known by various names across different regions and industries. It’s crucial to familiarize oneself with these alternative names, especially when engaging with international suppliers or clients. Here are some of them:
- Paving Bitumen: This term is primarily used when referring to the product’s role in road construction. The 70/100 grade signifies the bitumen’s penetration range, making it ideal for moderate climates.
- Road Asphalt: Similar to paving bitumen, this name again signifies the product’s application in creating durable and resilient road surfaces.
- Asphalt Cement: Particularly in North America, bitumen is often referred to as asphalt cement. This is because of its role as a binding agent in asphalt concrete for road construction.
- Penetration Bitumen: This refers to the method of grading bitumen based on its penetration depth at standard conditions. The 70/100 grade is a penetration grade bitumen.
- Petroleum Bitumen: This name emphasizes the product’s origin as a residue in petroleum refining.
While these terms are used interchangeably, they all refer to the same product – Bitumen 70/100, a versatile material with numerous applications in infrastructure and construction.
BITUMEN 70/100 PRODUCTION PROCESS
The production of Bitumen 70/100 involves a specific sequence of operations starting from crude oil, involving various refining processes to yield the desired grade of bitumen. Here’s an overview:
- Distillation: The process begins with crude oil undergoing atmospheric distillation at a refinery. This process separates the lighter components such as gasoline, diesel, and jet fuel from the heavier ones. The residual heavy material, also known as atmospheric residue, moves to the next step.
- Vacuum Distillation: The atmospheric residue is then subjected to vacuum distillation. Here, under reduced pressure, more light and medium fractions are distilled off, leaving a residue known as vacuum residue or short residue.
- Air Blowing: The vacuum residue undergoes a process known as air blowing. This process involves blowing air through the residue at elevated temperatures (230-300°C). The air reacts with the residue, increasing the bitumen’s viscosity and improving its resistance to softening and flow.
- Proportioning: At this stage, specific amounts of vacuum residue and air-blown bitumen are blended to meet the precise specifications of Bitumen 70/100. The blending ensures the bitumen has the right penetration depth and softening point.
- Storage and Filling: Once the desired properties are achieved, Bitumen 70/100 is stored at high temperatures in large heated tanks. From these tanks, it can be filled into insulated tankers for bulk transport or reheated and poured into drums for smaller quantities.
By following this process, Bitumen 70/100 is produced with the necessary hardness and flexibility for its various applications in road construction and other industries.
BITUMEN 70/100 COMPONENTS AND MATERIALS
Bitumen 70/100, like other types of bitumen, is primarily composed of hydrocarbons. These hydrocarbons are complex compounds formed from hydrogen and carbon atoms, and their characteristics can greatly influence the properties of the bitumen.
- Asphaltenes: These are the heaviest components in bitumen, responsible for its solid or semi-solid state. Asphaltenes give bitumen its rigidity and high resistance to deformation, which is essential in applications such as road paving where high resistance to load deformation is required.
- Resins: These compounds act as a bridge between the asphaltenes and oils in bitumen. They contribute to the adhesiveness and durability of Bitumen 70/100, making it suitable for binding aggregate materials in road construction.
- Aromatic Oils: These compounds impart flexibility and help to ensure the bitumen remains workable under varying temperatures. They aid in the material’s ability to recover after deformation, a property known as elasticity.
- Saturates: These are the lightest components of bitumen and are mostly present in the form of waxes. They influence the temperature susceptibility of the bitumen, affecting its hardness at different temperatures.
These components interact in complex ways to give Bitumen 70/100 its specific properties. Their relative proportions can be manipulated during the refining process to create bitumen products with different performance characteristics.
Furthermore, Bitumen 70/100 is often combined with other materials for specific uses. For example, in road construction, it’s mixed with aggregate materials like sand, gravel, and crushed stone to form asphalt concrete. These materials enhance the strength and durability of the bitumen, providing a robust and long-lasting surface.
BITUMEN 70/100 ADVANTAGES AND BENEFITS
Bitumen 70/100, alternatively known as paving bitumen or road asphalt, brings forth several benefits that establish its significance in the construction sector.
One prime advantage of Bitumen 70/100 is its exceptional durability. When utilized in road construction, its robust resistance to wear and tear ensures long-lasting roads, reducing the necessity for recurrent maintenance. This longevity results in substantial cost savings over time.
Bitumen 70/100 is also acclaimed for its outstanding adhesive properties. This bituminous binder melds firmly with aggregate materials, creating a cohesive mixture capable of enduring heavy traffic and extreme weather conditions, making it suitable even in areas not blessed with mild weather.
Versatility is another notable characteristic of Bitumen 70/100. Its application ranges from asphalt concrete for highway construction to water-resistant roofing materials, demonstrating the broad adaptability of this bitumen grade.
Furthermore, Bitumen 70/100’s temperature resilience is remarkable. It maintains functionality and stability under diverse temperature ranges, making it a viable choice across varying climates, from scorching summers to freezing winters, and even mild weather conditions.
Lastly, the production and utilization of Bitumen 70/100 are straightforward and cost-effective. This simplicity of use, together with its high performance, makes it a dependable choice in many construction projects.
In a nutshell, Bitumen 70/100 amalgamates strength, adhesion, versatility, and cost-effectiveness, securing its status as a high-grade, in-demand material for road construction and other applications.
BITUMEN 70/100 MAINTENANCE
Maintaining Bitumen 70/100 structures, particularly in road construction and similar applications, is crucial for ensuring their longevity and performance.
Regular inspections are an essential part of this maintenance. Checking for signs of wear, such as cracks, potholes, or rutting, allows for early detection of potential issues. This early detection can lead to more efficient and cost-effective repairs, preventing minor issues from escalating into major problems.
Bitumen 70/100 surfaces, like roads and pavements, may require periodic resurfacing or sealing to maintain their durability and performance. This involves applying a fresh layer of bitumen and aggregate to the surface, which helps to restore its original properties and extend its lifespan.
It’s also important to manage traffic loads on bitumen 70/100 surfaces. These structures are designed to withstand certain levels of stress, and exceeding these limits can lead to premature wear and tear. Implementing traffic management strategies can help to spread the load more evenly and reduce the strain on the surface.
In areas with harsh weather conditions, additional measures may be needed to protect Bitumen 70/100 structures. This could include the use of additives to improve the bitumen’s resistance to temperature extremes, or protective coatings to shield it from the elements.
On a broader scale, proper drainage design and installation is key to preventing water damage to Bitumen 70/100 structures. Excess water can weaken the bitumen and lead to a host of problems, so ensuring effective drainage is crucial.
BITUMEN 70/100 DURABILITY
Bitumen 70/100, often employed in paving and construction, boasts impressive durability, making it a staple in infrastructure projects globally.
One of the critical factors contributing to Bitumen 70/100’s durability is its robust resistance to wear and tear. It is designed to withstand the stresses of heavy traffic, high volumes, and continual use, maintaining its form and function over extended periods. This resistance reduces the frequency and cost of maintenance, enhancing the longevity of structures.
Additionally, Bitumen 70/100 displays high adhesion properties. When combined with aggregate materials, it forms a cohesive mixture capable of withstanding various pressures and stresses. This blend creates resilient roads and other structures, adding to the overall durability of the material.
Another significant aspect of Bitumen 70/100’s durability is its temperature resilience. The material remains stable and performs consistently under a wide range of temperature conditions, from hot summer months to cold winter seasons. This feature makes Bitumen 70/100 a suitable material for use in varied climatic conditions worldwide.
Bitumen 70/100 also possesses excellent water-resistance. This characteristic prevents water infiltration that can lead to structural weakening over time. Thus, this bitumen grade stands firm against weathering and aging, contributing to its overall durability.
BITUMEN 70/100 PERFORMANCE
Bitumen 70/100 has been consistently recognized for its high-performance capabilities in various construction and paving applications.
One of the key elements of Bitumen 70/100’s performance is its excellent adhesion. When mixed with aggregate materials, it forms a strong, cohesive substance that stands up against substantial stress and pressure. This characteristic is particularly important for road construction, where the bituminous mixture must resist deformation from heavy traffic loads.
In terms of temperature performance, Bitumen 70/100 performs admirably across a wide range of conditions. It retains its functional properties in both high and low temperatures, meaning it can be used effectively in various climates worldwide. Its temperature stability contributes to the material’s overall longevity, reducing the need for frequent replacement or repair.
Water resistance is another facet where Bitumen 70/100 excels. It successfully prevents the ingress of water, a critical feature for maintaining the structural integrity of the roads and buildings where it’s used. By preventing water-induced damage, Bitumen 70/100 contributes to the longevity and durability of these structures.
Lastly, Bitumen 70/100 has a straightforward and cost-effective application process. This ease of use, combined with its excellent physical properties, leads to high performance in various construction projects, from roads and pavements to buildings and bridges.
BITUMEN 70/100 PROPERTIES
Bitumen 70/100 possesses several important properties that make it suitable for various applications, particularly in road construction. Here are some key properties of Bitumen 70/100:
- Penetration: Bitumen 70/100 is characterized by its penetration depth, which typically ranges from 70 to 100 units (in tenths of a millimeter). This property measures the hardness or softness of the bitumen, with lower penetration indicating a harder grade.
- Viscosity: Bitumen 70/100 exhibits a relatively high viscosity, meaning it has a thick and sticky consistency. This viscosity allows it to effectively bind aggregates together, creating a durable road surface.
- Durability: Bitumen 70/100 is known for its excellent durability and resistance to deformation under traffic loads. It can withstand the stresses and strains imposed by heavy vehicles, making it suitable for high-traffic areas.
- Weather Resistance: Bitumen 70/100 demonstrates good resistance to weathering, including the effects of sunlight (UV radiation), rain, and temperature variations. This property helps maintain the integrity and longevity of road surfaces.
- Waterproofing: Bitumen 70/100 has excellent waterproofing properties, preventing water penetration into the underlying layers. This characteristic is crucial for protecting road structures from water damage and extending their lifespan.
- Adhesion: Bitumen 70/100 exhibits strong adhesion properties, allowing it to effectively bond with aggregates, creating a stable and durable road pavement.
- Flexibility: Bitumen 70/100 displays a certain level of flexibility, allowing it to adapt to minor ground movements without cracking or fracturing. This flexibility helps prevent the formation of cracks and enhances the longevity of the road surface.
These properties collectively contribute to the effectiveness and reliability of Bitumen 70/100 in road construction, providing strength, durability, and weather resistance to the finished pavement.
BITUMEN 70/100 SPECIFICATION
Penetration – 25°C, 100g, 5s
Softening Point (Ring & Ball)
Dynamic Viscosity @ 135⁰C
Solubility in Xylene
Flashpoint (Cleveland Open)
Resistance to hardening RTFOT:
Change in mass (m/m)
Retained Penetration 25°C, 100g, 5s (% of original)
Increase in softening point
BITUMEN 70/100 APPLICATIONS AND USES
Bitumen 70/100 has a diverse range of applications due to its unique and advantageous properties.
Its most prominent use is in road construction. Its superior binding abilities make it an ideal binder in asphalt concrete, marrying with aggregate materials to create a resilient, durable surface capable of withstanding heavy traffic and inclement weather conditions.
Beyond roads, Bitumen 70/100 is extensively utilized in civil engineering projects. It plays a pivotal role in the construction of dams, bridges, and embankments. Its ability to resist water is a key asset in these scenarios, acting as a potent sealing agent that prevents moisture penetration, thereby bolstering the lifespan of these structures.
This versatile bitumen grade is also applied in the creation of roofing materials. Its water-resistant properties make it an excellent choice for waterproofing roofs and foundations, contributing to the overall structural integrity of buildings.
Moreover, Bitumen 70/100 is used in airfield pavements and industrial flooring due to its ability to tolerate high levels of stress and strain. It provides a robust and long-lasting surface that ensures the smooth operation of heavy-duty machinery and aircraft.
In the realm of insulation, Bitumen 70/100 is often used in the production of insulating materials. Its thermal stability and water-resistance make it a key component in the manufacturing of sound and heat insulating materials.
BITUMEN 70/100 INSTALLATION
The installation of Bitumen 70/100 is a multi-step process that requires precision and expertise to ensure optimal performance. Here are the general steps involved:
- Preparation: The first step is to prepare the surface where Bitumen 70/100 will be applied. This involves cleaning the area, removing any debris, and ensuring it is level. If installing on an existing surface, any cracks or damage should be repaired before application.
- Heating: Bitumen 70/100 needs to be heated to a specific temperature before application. The exact temperature depends on the specific product, but it is typically around 150-170°C. The heated bitumen should be a homogeneous, liquid substance that can be easily applied.
- Application: Once heated, the bitumen is applied to the surface. This can be done using various methods, such as spraying or spreading with a squeegee. The bitumen should be applied evenly to ensure a smooth, consistent layer.
- Adding Aggregate: After the bitumen is applied, aggregate is typically added. The aggregate is spread evenly over the bitumen and then compacted using a roller. This creates a strong, durable surface that can withstand heavy traffic and weather conditions.
- Cooling: After the aggregate is compacted, the surface needs to cool and harden. This typically takes several hours, but it may vary depending on the weather conditions and the specific product used. The surface should not be used until it has fully hardened.
By following these steps, you can ensure a successful installation of Bitumen 70/100 that delivers optimal performance and durability.
BITUMEN 70/100 SAFETY TIPS
When handling and applying Bitumen 70/100, certain safety measures must be adhered to due to its physical and chemical characteristics. Here are some key safety tips:
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE): Always wear appropriate PPE such as heat-resistant gloves, safety glasses, long-sleeved shirts, and trousers to protect against potential bitumen splashes during application.
- Proper Ventilation: Bitumen can release fumes, especially when heated. Ensure sufficient ventilation when working with Bitumen 70/100 in enclosed spaces to prevent inhalation of these fumes.
- Handling Hot Bitumen: Bitumen 70/100 is often used in hot form, so be extremely careful when handling it. Accidental splashes of hot bitumen can cause severe burns. Always use appropriate tools and containers that can withstand high temperatures.
- Fire Safety: Bitumen is flammable at high temperatures. Keep it away from open flames or sparks, and have suitable fire extinguishing equipment readily available.
- Safe Storage: Store Bitumen 70/100 in a cool, well-ventilated area away from direct sunlight. The storage area should be equipped with suitable spill containment measures.
- First Aid Training: In case of an accident, immediate and correct first aid measures can make a significant difference. Ensure all workers handling Bitumen 70/100 are trained in basic first aid, including the treatment of burns.
- Safe Disposal: Dispose of Bitumen 70/100 waste in accordance with local regulations to prevent environmental contamination.
By following these safety tips, you can ensure that Bitumen 70/100 is used effectively and safely, minimizing potential risks.
BITUMEN 70/100 PRICE AND BUY
In the world of road construction and waterproofing, bitumen is an essential material. More specifically, the Bitumen 70/100 variant is a vital ingredient, widely used because of its superior adhesive properties and resistance to water. Given its high demand, understanding the Bitumen 70/100 price dynamics becomes crucial for stakeholders such as contractors, suppliers, and manufacturers.
The Bitumen 70/100 price is impacted by various factors that we at Petro Naft closely monitor to provide our customers with competitive pricing. Let’s delve into the primary elements influencing the price of Bitumen 70/100.
- Global Crude Oil Prices: Bitumen is derived from the refining process of crude oil. Hence, the price of Bitumen 70/100 is directly influenced by the fluctuations in the global crude oil market. When crude oil prices surge, so does the Bitumen 70/100 price, and vice versa.
- Supply and Demand Dynamics: The laws of supply and demand always play a significant role in determining the Bitumen 70/100 price. The growth in infrastructure projects worldwide, especially in emerging economies, is boosting the demand for Bitumen 70/100. Any imbalance between demand and supply affects the price.
- Geopolitical Factors: Political stability in bitumen producing regions is also a critical factor. Countries with large oil reserves like Saudi Arabia, Russia, and Iran are significant players in the Bitumen 70/100 market. Any geopolitical tension or instability in these regions can cause price volatility.
- Refining Costs and Technology: The refining process, operational efficiency, and technology utilized in extracting Bitumen 70/100 from crude oil also affect its price. The more efficient the extraction process, the lower the production cost, thus influencing the price list of Bitumen 70/100.
- Transportation and Logistics Costs: The cost of shipping Bitumen 70/100 from producers to the markets also contributes to its price. This includes freight charges, port fees, insurance costs, and any other logistics-related expenses.
At Petro Naft, we pride ourselves on transparency and strive to offer a competitive Bitumen 70/100 price list to our clients. We constantly analyze these factors to ensure we provide the best possible pricing in the rapidly evolving Bitumen 70/100 market. We are committed to maintaining a high standard of service and product quality. Whether you’re a contractor or a supplier, understanding these factors can help you make informed purchasing decisions.
Bitumen 70/100 Manufacturers and Suppliers
In the world of infrastructure and construction, Bitumen 70/100 is a crucial material. Its use is widespread in road construction and roofing because of its excellent adhesive properties and water resistance. Given its significance, it’s essential to identify reliable Bitumen 70/100 suppliers and manufacturers globally. Here’s a review of some top players in the global Bitumen 70/100 market.
- Exxon Mobil: Exxon Mobil, a multinational oil and gas corporation headquartered in Texas, USA, is one of the largest Bitumen 70/100 producers. They are known for their high-quality products and extensive distribution network.
- Shell: Shell, with its headquarters in The Hague, Netherlands, is another heavyweight in the Bitumen 70/100 manufacturers’ list. They boast of a vast global footprint and innovative technologies, ensuring a steady supply of superior quality bitumen.
- Petro Naft: We at Petro Naft, also take pride in being one of the reputable Bitumen 70/100 suppliers. With our base in Iran, we leverage cutting-edge technologies to produce and supply high-quality Bitumen 70/100 across various continents.
Apart from these key players, there are numerous local firms or nearby Bitumen 70/100 manufacturers in many regions worldwide. Their presence can be an asset, especially when it comes to logistics and transportation costs. They include but are not limited to:
- Indian Oil Corporation (IOC): India’s largest commercial oil company, IOC is also a significant player in the Bitumen 70/100 market. They run extensive refining operations and have a vast distribution network across the country.
- Petroleos Mexicanos (Pemex): As Mexico’s state-owned petroleum company, Pemex is one of the significant Bitumen 70/100 suppliers in the Americas.
- Sinopec: Based in China, Sinopec is one of the largest oil refining and petrochemical enterprises globally. They are a notable name among Bitumen 70/100 manufacturers in Asia.
These producers and factories vary in their scale of operations, geographical coverage, production technologies, and product quality. We advise customers to consider factors such as product quality, delivery reliability, pricing, and after-sales service when choosing between Bitumen 70/100 suppliers and manufacturers.
Where To Buy Bitumen 70/100
Bitumen 70/100, a pivotal material in road construction and roofing applications, has a wide array of manufacturers and suppliers across the globe. However, identifying where to buy Bitumen 70/100 that assures both quality and value can be a challenging task. Here’s a comprehensive guide for procurement of Bitumen 70/100.
- Direct from Manufacturers: Purchasing Bitumen 70/100 directly from manufacturers is a feasible option. This route can ensure high-quality products at competitive prices. Key manufacturers like Exxon Mobil, Shell, and Petro Naft have a global presence and provide direct sales options.
- Wholesale Suppliers: There are numerous wholesale suppliers in the market who deal in Bitumen 70/100. They usually cater to large-scale orders and can offer bulk discounts.
- Online Marketplaces: Today, online marketplaces like Alibaba, IndiaMART, and Made-in-China have listings from various Bitumen 70/100 manufacturers and suppliers. They provide a platform to compare prices, product specifications, and delivery terms before making a purchase decision.
- Local Distributors: Local distributors can be an excellent choice for smaller purchases or if you require quick deliveries. They are more likely to have shorter lead times and lower transportation costs.
- Trade Shows and Industry Events: Trade shows and industry events are an effective way to meet multiple Bitumen 70/100 suppliers and manufacturers in one place. These events are also great for networking and learning about the latest industry trends.
At Petro Naft, we provide an easy and reliable process to buy Bitumen 70/100. With our emphasis on quality, competitive pricing, and customer service, we strive to make the procurement process as seamless as possible for our clients.
Remember, the right supplier for you will depend on various factors, including your specific requirements, the volume of your purchase, and your location. Keep in mind the importance of product quality, reliability of supply, after-sales service, and of course, the price when making your decision on where to buy Bitumen 70/100.
Iran Bitumen 70/100 Price
Bitumen, more specifically Bitumen 70/100, is a cornerstone of Iran’s export commodities. With Iran possessing one of the world’s largest crude oil reserves, the country plays a pivotal role in the global Bitumen 70/100 market. Thus, understanding the Iranian Bitumen 70/100 price dynamics is key for those involved in this market. Let’s examine the key factors influencing the Bitumen 70/100 market price in Iran and discuss future forecasts.
- Crude Oil Prices: Iran, being an oil-rich country, heavily relies on crude oil prices in setting the Iran Bitumen 70/100 price. A rise in global crude oil prices typically translates into a higher Bitumen 70/100 price, and vice versa.
- Geopolitical Factors: Iran’s geopolitical circumstances can influence the Iranian Bitumen 70/100 price significantly. For example, international sanctions or political tensions can affect production costs and accessibility to the international market, impacting the Bitumen 70/100 price.
- Supply and Demand: As one of the major Bitumen 70/100 producers, Iran caters to substantial global demand. As such, changes in the global infrastructure landscape can shift demand for Iranian Bitumen 70/100, thereby affecting its price.
Looking ahead, the Iranian Bitumen 70/100 price is expected to remain influenced by these factors. It’s predicted that as global infrastructure continues to expand, especially with the rise of emerging economies, the demand for Bitumen 70/100 is likely to grow. This increased demand, coupled with fluctuations in crude oil prices and geopolitical factors, will continue to shape the Iran Bitumen 70/100 price.
At Petro Naft, we continuously monitor these trends to offer the most competitive Iranian Bitumen 70/100 price to our clients. We are committed to delivering quality products consistently and aim to be your trusted partner in navigating the dynamic Bitumen 70/100 market.
Bitumen 70/100 Manufacturers and Suppliers in Iran
Iran, blessed with abundant crude oil reserves, has a thriving bitumen industry. With a plethora of Bitumen 70/100 manufacturers in Iran, the country stands as a significant player in the global bitumen market. This part provides a detailed overview of key Bitumen 70/100 sellers in Iran, and explores the landscape of manufacturers, refineries, and plants involved in production.
- Petro Naft: At Petro Naft, we are one of the leading Bitumen 70/100 suppliers in Iran. With our advanced refinery operations, we assure top quality Bitumen 70/100 that adheres to global standards. Our dedication to customer service and efficient supply chain make us a reliable partner in the industry.
- Pasargad Oil Company: Pasargad Oil Company is another significant player among Iran Bitumen 70/100 manufacturers. With multiple refineries and plants, they provide a substantial portion of Iran’s bitumen exports.
- Jey Oil Refining Co.: Jey Oil Refining Co. is one of the top Bitumen 70/100 sellers in Iran. Known for its production capacity and quality, the company caters to both domestic and international markets.
Several other companies contribute to the production and supply of Bitumen 70/100 in Iran. They vary in their production capacity, quality standards, and pricing, offering customers a wide range of options.
In summary, Iran’s rich oil resources and mature petrochemical industry have created a robust ecosystem of Bitumen 70/100 manufacturers and suppliers. From major refineries to smaller plants, the country offers diverse sourcing opportunities for Bitumen 70/100 buyers. While choosing a supplier, buyers should consider factors like quality standards, pricing, delivery capabilities, and customer service to make the most informed decision.
Stay updated with the latest prices of our wide range of Petronaft bitumen types. Explore the information on this page for weekly price updates and make informed decisions for your projects:
PetroNaft Company manufactures the highest quality Penetration Bitumen 70/100 in different types and exports it from Iran and the UAE to other countries around the world.
- Penetration Bitumen 70/100 Iran
- Penetration Bitumen 70/100 UAE
BITUMEN 70/100 PACKING
New Steel Drum, Bulk.
* This grade can be shipped in Jumbo Bag, if the weather is frigid. (Low temperature causes bitumen gets hard)
BITUMEN 70/100 TRANSPORTATION AND STORAGE
Transporting and storing Bitumen 70/100, whether in tankers or drums, requires careful consideration of several factors to maintain its quality and safety. Here’s a combined approach:
- Tanker Transportation: Bitumen 70/100 is commonly transported in insulated tankers designed to maintain its temperature (150-170°C), preventing solidification. Tankers should have appropriate safety and fire equipment and adhere to local and international regulations for hazardous materials.
- Drum Transportation: In drums, Bitumen 70/100 doesn’t need to be heated during transit. However, drums should be handled carefully using specialized equipment, placed upright, and secured to prevent damage and ensure safety during transit.
- Tank Storage: When stored in tanks, Bitumen 70/100 should be kept at a consistent temperature using a thermostat-controlled heating system. The storage tank should be regularly inspected for leaks or damage, and it should be placed in a well-ventilated area away from direct sunlight and flammable materials.
- Drum Storage: Drums should be stored in a cool, dry, and well-ventilated area, placed upright to prevent leakage. Unlike in tanks, Bitumen 70/100 doesn’t need to be kept heated in drums but should be protected from extreme temperatures. Regular inspections for any signs of drum damage or leakage are crucial.
Whether transported in tankers or drums, or stored in tanks or drums, Bitumen 70/100 requires specific care to maintain its optimal condition for intended use. By following these guidelines, you can ensure the product’s quality, safety, and effectiveness in its end-use applications.