OXIDIZED BITUMEN 85/25
Description of OXIDIZED BITUMEN 85/25
Pure bitumen, which is the same as penetration bitumen 60/70, changes into oxidized bitumen 85/25, often referred to as blown asphalt 85/25 or blown bitumen 85/25, when it is blown over. Compared to pure bitumen, it has a lower penetration grade and a higher softening point. In response to wind, the asphaltene in this bitumen polymerizes, creating flexible bitumen. Because there is rubber present, as denoted by the symbol R, this bitumen is sometimes referred to as “Rubberized Bitumen.” These figures indicate the softening point and penetration depth. Using Oxidized Bitumen R85/25 as an example, the specification indicates that it has a penetration grade of 25 and a softening point of 85.
We manufacture the highest quality Oxidized Bitumen 85/25 ( Blown Asphalt 85/25 ) in different types and export them from Iran and the UAE to other countries around the world.
- Oxidized Bitumen 85/25 Iran ( Blown Asphalt 85/25 Iran )
- Oxidized Bitumen 85/25 UAE ( Blown Asphalt 85/25 UAE )
OXIDIZED BITUMEN 85/25 PRODUCTION PROCESS:
By exposing penetration-grade bitumen to hot air at a temperature that ranges between 220 and 230 degrees Celsius, the BBU reactor at the refinery is able to generate oxidized bitumen 85/25. Within the reactor, heated air is responsible for the reaction between the hydrogen atoms of bitumen and the oxygen atoms of air. The next thing that happens is that it generates some steam, which has to be removed from the oxidation chamber. As a result, oxidized bitumen is still present.
OXIDIZED BITUMEN 85/25 ADVANTAGES:
The following is a summary of the most significant benefits that being able to use oxidized bitumen 85/25 may provide:
It is completely impermeable to water, has extraordinary pliability and durability, and is chemically inert, which are the features that define it.
OXIDIZED BITUMEN 85/25 SPECIFICATION:
|Bitumen 85/25||Test method||Unit||Specification|
|Specific gravity @25/25 C||ASTM D70||(Kg/m3)||1.05 approx.|
|Penetration @ 25°c||ASTM D5||mm/10||20/30|
|Softening point °c||ASTM D36||°C||80/90|
|Ductility @25 °c||ASTM D113||Cm||3 min|
|Loss on heating(wt) %||ASTM D6||Wt. %||0.2 max|
|Flashpoint c||ASTM D92||°C||250 min|
|Solubility is CS2(wt) %||ASTM D4||Wt. %||99.5 max|
|Spot test||A.A.S.H.O.T 102||—||Negative|
Applications of OXIDIZED BITUMEN 85/25
There are several applications for oxidized bitumen 85/25, including building roads and hydroelectric dams, installing roofing and flooring, making mastics, working in the oil and gas industry, and electrical work.
- Roads: Oxidised bitumen 85/25 can be used for road construction, paving, and maintenance. Parking lots, roads, train lines, and other sites may all utilize asphalt for their surfaces.
- Oxidized bitumen 85/25 is often used for the lining of canals in hydro projects. The building of embankments, dams, hydraulic structures, the preservation of dam linings, and the stabilization of sand are just a few hydro projects that may make use of this kind of bitumen.
- Roofing: Blown bitumen 85-25 can be found in plastic cements, carriage roofing compounds, liquid roof coatings, damp-proof coating compositions, roofing felts, and shingle roofs. In compounds for carriage roofs, it is also used. This will most often be the best option for waterproofing roofs.
- Flooring is one of the main applications for oxidized bitumen 85.25 . In order to prevent corrosion on the outside of facilities like chemical plants, fertilizer plants, steel factories, and other kinds of facilities, it is feasible to use bitumen mastic that is resistant to acids and alkalis. Additionally, it can be used to fix parquet floors that have damage.
- To stop corrosion and rust in pipelines, oxidized bitumen 85-25 is often used in the oil and gas industry.
- The production of laminated board adhesive for the electrical sector uses bitumen 85/25 . Electrical connection boxes have the capability of being sealed. It is used in the production of cables, lithium-ion batteries, and the cable industry as a whole.
Petro Naft Co. produces oxidized bitumen 85/25 ( blown asphalt 85/25 ) of the best quality in a variety of types and exports it from Iran and the United Arab Emirates to other nations worldwide.
- Iran Oxidized Bitumen 85/25 ( Iran Blown Asphalt 85-25 )
- Emirates Oxidized Bitumen 85/25 ( Emirates Blown Asphalt 85/25 )
PACKING OF OXIDIZED BITUMEN 85/25
25Kg Kraft Bag, 25Kg Polyamide Bag, Carton, Drum, and Bulk.