OXIDIZED BITUMEN 95/25
Description of OXIDIZED BITUMEN 95/25
It is possible to make a kind of bitumen known as oxidized bitumen 95/25 by passing air through pure bitumen, which is also referred to as penetration bitumen 60/70. Another name for it is blown bitumen 95/25, which is also known as blown asphalt 95/25. Both of these names refer to the same thing. The penetration grade of is substantially lower when compared to that of conventional bitumen, but its softening point is significantly higher than that of conventional bitumen. When the asphaltene in this bitumen is subjected to airflow, it has the capability to polymerize, and as a consequence, the bitumen develops the property of being able to stretch.
This specific variety of bitumen is referred to as rubberized bitumen, and the letter R in its identification denotes that it possesses qualities that are comparable to those of rubber. Rubberized bitumen is typically used for paving roads and other outdoor surfaces. These statistics provide an indication of the depth of penetration as well as the point at which the material starts to become more flexible. For instance, oxidized bitumen R95/25 indicates that the specific bitumen in question has a penetrability grade of 25 and a softening point of 95.
We manufacture the highest quality Oxidized Bitumen 95/25 ( Blown Asphalt 95/25 ) in different types and export them from Iran and the UAE to other countries around the world.
- Oxidized Bitumen 95/25 Iran ( Blown Asphalt 95/25 Iran )
- Oxidized Bitumen 95/25 UAE ( Blown Asphalt 95/25 UAE )
OXIDIZED BITUMEN 95/25 PRODUCTION PROCESS:
Before the penetration-grade bitumen can be turned into oxidized bitumen 95/25 in the BBU reactor located in the refinery, it must first be heated by hot air at a temperature that varies from 220 to 230 degrees Celsius. When it gets to that point, the reactor is only capable of creating oxidized bitumen in a ratio of 95/25. As a consequence of this, it is imperative that the refinery maintain a temperature that is consistently within the range of 220 to 230 degrees Celsius at all times.
The heated air that is present in the area is what sets off the reaction that takes place within the reactor between the hydrogen atoms of the bitumen and the oxygen atoms of the air. The reaction is activated by the presence of the heated air. This reaction takes place as a direct consequence of the bitumen coming into contact with the surrounding air. After that, it begins to produce steam, which, after it has been produced, needs to be removed from the oxidation chamber in order for the reactor to continue functioning in the appropriate manner. After the steam has been generated, the space must be depressurized and evacuated. This is a factor that contributes directly to the development of oxidized bitumen.
OXIDIZED BITUMEN 95/25 ADVANTAGES:
The utilization of oxidized bitumen 95/25 is associated with a range of advantages, some of the more important of which are stated below:
• Complete resistance to the eroding effects of water.
• Extreme flexibility to change.
• Chemical neutrality.
• Durability that lasts for a very long period.
OXIDIZED BITUMEN 95/25 SPECIFICATION:
|Bitumen 95/25||Test method||Unit||Specification|
|Specific gravity @25/25 C||ASTM D70||(Kg/m3)||1.05 approx.|
|Penetration @ 25°c||ASTM D5||mm/10||20/30|
|Softening point °c||ASTM D36||°C||90/100|
|Loss on heating(wt) %||ASTM D6||Wt. %||0.2 max|
|Flashpoint °c||ASTM D92||°C||250 min|
|Solubility is CS2(wt) %||ASTM D4||Wt. %||99.5 max|
|[email protected] C||ASTM D113||—||1.5 min|
Applications of OXIDIZED BITUMEN 95/25
Oxidized bitumen 95/25 can be utilized for a broad number of purposes, some of which include the construction of roadways and the installation of hydropower plants. In addition, it can be utilized in the oil and gas sector, in addition to the electrical industry, the flooring and mastics industry, and the roofing industry.
- Roads: Oxidised bitumen 95/25 can be used for paving already-existing roads, building new roads, and performing routine maintenance on the roads that are currently in existence. It is possible to integrate it as an additive into asphalt, which is subsequently used to pave roads, highways, railroad lines, and parking lots. To accomplish this, follow the instructions that were supplied by the manufacturer.
- Bitumen 95/25 that has been oxidized is the material that must be utilized for the canal lining in hydro projects. This is a mandatory requirement. This specific type of bitumen may be utilized in a broad variety of extra hydro projects, including as the building of embankments and dams, hydraulic structures, the protection of dam linings, and the stabilization of sand.
- Roofing: The production of roofing felts, shingle roofs, damp-proof coating compositions, carriage roofing compounds, liquid roof coatings, and plastic cements all require blown asphalt 95-25 as an essential ingredient. The roofing industry makes use of each of these materials for roofing in some capacity. In addition, it finds application in the manufacturing of liquid roof coverings. In addition to this, it is employed in the manufacturing of materials that are afterwards used for the roofing of carriages. This method of waterproofing roofs is, in the vast majority of situations, the most effective one that is currently available.
- Flooring: One of the most typical uses of blown bitumen 95-25 is in the installation of flooring. Another prominent use is in roofing. This is because the material is extremely long-lasting and has a low risk of slipping. It is also possible to use bitumen mastic that is resistant to both acids and alkalis. This type of mastic can be applied to the surfaces of facilities in order to prevent corrosion. Some examples of these types of facilities include chemical plants, fertilizer plants, steel factories, and other types of facilities. The prevention of corrosion can also be accomplished via a variety of other approaches. Additionally, you may use this procedure to restore parquet flooring if you already have them.
- Pipelines used in the oil and gas sector frequently make use of oxidized bitumen 95.25 as an extra layer of protection against corrosion and rust.
- Bitumen 95/25 is used as a component in the manufacturing process of laminated boards that are sold to the electrical sector. These boards are laminated utilizing laminated boards. This glue is put to extensive use in a wide variety of electrical industry-related activities and processes. The covers of electrical connection boxes might have their lids secured with this approach. It is also employed in the process of creating cables, in addition to being used in the creation of lithium-ion batteries and wires respectively.
Petro Naft produces oxidized bitumen 95/25 ( blown asphalt 95/25 ) of the best quality in a variety of types and exports it from Iran and the United Arab Emirates to other nations worldwide.
- Iran Oxidized Bitumen 95/25 ( Iran Blown Asphalt 95/25 )
- Emirates Oxidized Bitumen 95/25 ( Emirates Blown Asphalt 95/25 )
Packing of OXIDIZED BITUMEN 95/25
25Kg Kraft Bag, 25Kg Polyamide Bag, Carton, Drum, and Bulk.