OXIDIZED BITUMEN 95/25
DESCRIPTION OF OXIDIZED BITUMEN 95/25
It is possible to make a kind of bitumen known as oxidized bitumen 95/25 by passing air through pure bitumen, which is also referred to as penetration bitumen 60/70. Another name for it is blown bitumen 95/25, which is also known as blown asphalt 95/25. Both of these names refer to the same thing. The penetration grade of is substantially lower when compared to that of conventional bitumen, but its softening point is significantly higher than that of conventional bitumen. When the asphaltene in this bitumen is subjected to airflow, it has the capability to polymerize, and as a consequence, the bitumen develops the property of being able to stretch.
This specific variety of bitumen is referred to as rubberized bitumen, and the letter R in its identification denotes that it possesses qualities that are comparable to those of rubber. Rubberized bitumen is typically used for paving roads and other outdoor surfaces. These statistics provide an indication of the depth of penetration as well as the point at which the material starts to become more flexible. For instance, oxidized bitumen R95/25 indicates that the specific bitumen in question has a penetrability grade of 25 and a softening point of 95.
We manufacture the highest quality Oxidized Bitumen 95/25 ( Blown Asphalt 95/25 ) in different types and export them from Iran and the UAE to other countries around the world.
- Oxidized Bitumen 95/25 Iran ( Blown Asphalt 95/25 Iran )
- Oxidized Bitumen 95/25 UAE ( Blown Asphalt 95/25 UAE )
WHAT IS OXIDIZED BITUMEN 95/25?
Oxidized bitumen 95/25, also known as blown bitumen, is a specific grade of oxidized bitumen with well-defined properties. It is commonly used in various industries, particularly in road construction and waterproofing applications.
The “95/25” designation refers to the softening point and penetration values of the bitumen. Here’s what each number represents:
The first number, 95, indicates the softening point of the bitumen. In this case, it signifies that the softening point of oxidized bitumen 95/25 is approximately 95 degrees Celsius. The softening point is the temperature at which the bitumen becomes soft and pliable.
The second number, 25, represents the penetration value of the bitumen. Penetration is a measure of the bitumen’s consistency and indicates the depth to which a standard needle penetrates the material under specified conditions. In the case of oxidized bitumen 95/25, the penetration value typically ranges between 20 and 40 (0.1 mm).
Oxidized bitumen 95/25 undergoes a controlled air blowing process, which involves passing air through heated bitumen. This process modifies the physical properties of the bitumen, resulting in improved characteristics such as increased softening point, reduced penetration, and enhanced resistance to weathering and aging.
Due to its properties, oxidized bitumen 95/25 is widely used as an asphalt binder in road construction, providing durability, resistance to rutting and cracking, and improved weather resistance. It is also utilized in waterproofing applications for its ability to create a protective barrier against moisture.
It’s important to note that different regions or manufacturers may have slight variations in the specifications of oxidized bitumen 95/25, but the general softening point and penetration range remain consistent with the grade designation.
OXIDIZED BITUMEN 95/25 OTHER NAMES
Oxidized bitumen 95/25 is known by various other names, including:
- Blown Bitumen
- Hard Bitumen
- Industrial Bitumen
- Asphalt Oxidized Binder
OXIDIZED BITUMEN 95/25 PRODUCTION PROCESS
Unraveling the steps involved in producing Oxidized Bitumen 95/25 – often known as blown bitumen, blow asphalt, or hard bitumen – allows for a deeper understanding of this critical process. This part will explain the manufacturing sequence.
Selection of Raw Material: The primary ingredient for oxidized bitumen 95/25 production is petroleum crude oil. The quality of this base material significantly influences the properties of the final product.
Vacuum Distillation: This crude oil undergoes a vacuum distillation process. The outcome is a vacuum bottom residue that serves as the foundational material for oxidized bitumen.
Air Blowing Stage: The air blowing operation is a distinguishing step in oxidized bitumen production. During this stage, air is blown into the vacuum bottom residue at elevated temperatures, typically within the range of 240 to 270 degrees Celsius.
Oxidation: The air blowing operation triggers the oxidation of the vacuum bottom residue. This chemical reaction contributes to the modification and hardening of the bitumen’s physical attributes.
Quality Testing: Subsequent to oxidation, the product is subjected to rigorous testing measures to ensure conformity to established standards. These tests focus on various key attributes such as the penetration depth, softening point, and ductility.
Packaging and Storage: The final stage encompasses packaging and storing the product after it has successfully cleared all tests. Oxidized bitumen 95/25 can be packed in several container types, including polyamide bags, craft paper bags, or even in bulk depending on the application.
To sum up, the oxidized bitumen 95/25 production process is a meticulous operation that necessitates specific raw materials, precise temperature control, and stringent quality testing. The final product serves multiple applications, including roofing, insulation, and waterproofing.
It’s vital to adhere to safety regulations strictly during production, given the high-temperature procedures. Furthermore, maintaining environmental stewardship is a prerequisite when handling petroleum-based materials. Stay updated for more insights into the fascinating world of bitumen production and its myriad applications.
OXIDIZED BITUMEN 95/25 COMPONENTS AND MATERIALS
The production of Oxidized Bitumen 95/25, commonly referred to as hard bitumen, blown bitumen, or blow asphalt, relies on several key materials and components. This part provides an overview of these essential elements.
Crude Oil: Crude oil is the primary raw material used in the production of oxidized bitumen 95/25. It serves as the starting point in the manufacturing process.
Vacuum Bottom Residue: Through the process of vacuum distillation, crude oil is converted into vacuum bottom residue. This thick, viscous substance forms the base of oxidized bitumen production.
Air: Air plays a crucial role during the blowing process. It is blown through the vacuum bottom residue at high temperatures, triggering the oxidation process that gives oxidized bitumen 95/25 its distinct properties.
Heat: Temperature control is crucial in oxidized bitumen production. A high temperature (generally between 240 and 270 degrees Celsius) is maintained during the air blowing process, ensuring effective oxidation.
Packaging Material: Upon passing all quality tests, the oxidized bitumen 95/25 is prepared for distribution. Depending on its application, different packaging materials may be used. These include craft paper bags, polyamide bags, or even bulk containers.
In a nutshell, the production of oxidized bitumen 95/25 revolves around these primary components and materials. The precision and quality control in handling these components directly impact the final product’s properties and application potential.
It’s essential to note the importance of stringent safety and environmental measures in the entire process, considering the high-temperature operations and the nature of petroleum-based materials involved. Keep exploring for more insights into the production processes and applications of various bitumen types.
OXIDIZED BITUMEN 95/25 ADVANTAGES AND BENEFITS
Oxidized Bitumen 95/25, also recognized as hard bitumen, blow asphalt, or blown bitumen, offers an array of advantages and benefits that make it an essential material in various industries. This part highlights the main perks of using this type of bitumen.
High Softening Point: Oxidized Bitumen 95/25 is known for its high softening point, making it highly resistant to high temperatures. This characteristic makes it suitable for use in regions with high environmental temperatures.
Durability: The oxidation process gives this bitumen type a harder and more durable nature than its counterparts, making it last longer in various applications such as roofing, road construction, and insulation.
Water Resistance: Oxidized Bitumen 95/25 is an excellent water-resistant material. It is commonly used in waterproofing applications for buildings, roads, and other structures.
Flexibility: Despite its hard nature, this bitumen type retains good flexibility, which is crucial in applications that require a certain degree of adaptability to prevent cracks.
Versatility: Oxidized Bitumen 95/25 is incredibly versatile, being used in a wide range of applications, from roofing and insulation to sound dampening and industrial applications.
Cost-Effective: Given its durable nature and broad range of uses, Oxidized Bitumen 95/25 presents a cost-effective solution for various construction and industrial applications.
In essence, Oxidized Bitumen 95/25 brings a unique blend of benefits and advantages that make it stand out among other bitumen types. Its unique characteristics are a direct result of the specific production process it undergoes, making it a valuable asset in a multitude of applications.
OXIDIZED BITUMEN 95/25 MAINTENANCE
While Oxidized Bitumen 95/25, often known as blow asphalt, hard bitumen, or blown bitumen, is lauded for its durability and resistance properties, it still requires proper care and maintenance for optimal performance. This part shares some of the crucial maintenance tips for this material.
Proper Storage: Ensure that Oxidized Bitumen 95/25 is stored properly in a cool, dry place. Avoid exposing the material to direct sunlight or extreme temperatures as these can degrade its quality.
Optimal Temperature: When using this bitumen, ensure it is heated to the right temperature. Overheating can cause the bitumen to harden and lose its beneficial properties.
Regular Inspections: Conduct regular inspections of the areas where the oxidized bitumen is applied. Look for signs of damage or wear and tear, and take corrective action promptly.
Professional Repair: In case of any damage or deterioration, it is advisable to have professionals perform the repair work. This ensures that the bitumen’s integrity and performance are maintained.
Safe Handling: Given the bitumen’s high temperature during application, it is critical to observe safety measures when handling it. Use appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) to avoid burns or other injuries.
Follow Manufacturer’s Guidelines: Always adhere to the manufacturer’s guidelines regarding the application, handling, and maintenance of Oxidized Bitumen 95/25. This ensures optimal performance and longevity of the product.
In conclusion, while Oxidized Bitumen 95/25 is a sturdy and versatile material, its longevity and performance greatly rely on the right care and maintenance. It’s also crucial to consider safety and environmental factors when dealing with this bitumen type.
OXIDIZED BITUMEN 95/25 SAFETY TIPS
Handling and working with Oxidized Bitumen 95/25, also known as hard bitumen, blown bitumen, or blow asphalt, necessitates strict adherence to safety guidelines. This part shares important safety tips to consider when dealing with this material.
Heat Protection: Given that Oxidized Bitumen 95/25 is heated at high temperatures for application, it’s crucial to use heat-resistant gloves and other appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) to prevent burns.
Eye Safety: Eye protection is paramount when working with this material to avoid accidental splashes that could cause serious eye injuries.
Ventilation: Ensure the workspace is well-ventilated to minimize the inhalation of fumes, which could be potentially hazardous.
Proper Handling: Always handle the material carefully to prevent accidental spills or splashes. Utilize the appropriate tools and equipment for its application.
Storage Safety: Store Oxidized Bitumen 95/25 in a cool, dry, and well-ventilated area, away from sources of ignition, as it can be flammable under certain conditions.
Emergency Procedures: Be knowledgeable about emergency procedures, including first aid measures and fire-fighting measures, in the event of an accident or fire.
Training: Only trained and competent personnel should handle and work with Oxidized Bitumen 95/25. Training should include proper handling, safety procedures, and emergency response.
Follow Manufacturer’s Instructions: Adhere to the safety guidelines provided by the manufacturer or supplier. This will include information on storage, handling, and disposal.
In conclusion, ensuring safety when working with Oxidized Bitumen 95/25 is crucial to prevent accidents and ensure the wellbeing of everyone involved in its handling and application.
OXIDIZED BITUMEN 95/25 DURABILITY
Oxidized Bitumen 95/25, commonly referred to as hard bitumen, blown bitumen, or blow asphalt, is recognized for its superior durability among various bitumen types. This part delves into the aspects contributing to this outstanding durability.
High Softening Point: The oxidation process results in a high softening point for this type of bitumen. This means it can resist high temperatures without losing its structural integrity, contributing to its overall durability.
Resistance to Water: Oxidized Bitumen 95/25 has excellent water resistance. This property makes it ideal for use in applications like roofing and waterproofing, where it can withstand the elements for extended periods.
Structural Stability: Thanks to the air blowing process during production, Oxidized Bitumen 95/25 gains structural stability. It is less prone to phase separation under heat, which further adds to its durability.
Ageing Resistance: This type of bitumen exhibits excellent resistance to ageing. It can maintain its essential properties over a long time, even under challenging conditions.
Low Temperature Flexibility: Despite its hardness, Oxidized Bitumen 95/25 retains flexibility at low temperatures, minimizing the chances of cracking and enhancing its durability.
In essence, the outstanding durability of Oxidized Bitumen 95/25 is a direct result of the unique production process it undergoes, which imbues it with characteristics such as a high softening point, water resistance, structural stability, ageing resistance, and low-temperature flexibility.
OXIDIZED BITUMEN 95/25 PERFORMANCE
Oxidized Bitumen 95/25, frequently known as hard bitumen, blown bitumen, or blow asphalt, is noted for its exceptional performance in various applications. This part explores the key performance characteristics of this type of bitumen.
Thermal Stability: Thanks to its high softening point, Oxidized Bitumen 95/25 exhibits superior thermal stability. It can withstand high temperatures without compromising its performance or structural integrity.
Moisture Resistance: The water-resistant nature of this bitumen type makes it perform exceptionally well in applications where moisture exposure is a concern, such as in waterproofing and roofing.
Flexibility: Despite its hardness, Oxidized Bitumen 95/25 retains good flexibility, allowing it to adapt to movements or changes in the substrate. This property enhances its performance, especially in applications where flexibility is crucial.
Adhesion: This type of bitumen exhibits excellent adhesion properties. It can effectively bind together different types of aggregates, improving the stability and longevity of structures where it’s used.
Durability: As previously mentioned, Oxidized Bitumen 95/25 is highly durable. This property ensures it can provide long-lasting performance in a variety of applications, from road construction to industrial uses.
Resilience: Oxidized Bitumen 95/25 shows excellent resilience against physical damage and wear and tear, further enhancing its performance over time.
In summary, the exceptional performance of Oxidized Bitumen 95/25 is a testament to its unique properties and the production process it undergoes. Its balance of thermal stability, moisture resistance, flexibility, adhesion, durability, and resilience makes it an outstanding material in various applications.
OXIDIZED BITUMEN 95/25 PROPERTIES
Oxidized Bitumen 95/25, often referred to as hard bitumen, blown bitumen, or blow asphalt, boasts a range of distinctive properties that contribute to its wide use across various industries. This part examines the key properties of Oxidized Bitumen 95/25.
High Softening Point: One of the standout properties of Oxidized Bitumen 95/25 is its high softening point. This feature enables it to withstand higher temperatures without losing its structural integrity.
Hardness: Oxidized Bitumen 95/25 is harder compared to other bitumen types. This property is a result of the oxidation process and contributes to its durability and versatility.
Water Resistance: This type of bitumen has excellent water-resistant properties. This makes it ideal for waterproofing applications and other uses where water exposure is a concern.
Flexibility: Despite its hardness, Oxidized Bitumen 95/25 is quite flexible. This property enables it to adapt to changes in the substrate, which helps prevent cracks and improves its performance.
Adhesion: Oxidized Bitumen 95/25 exhibits strong adhesion properties. It effectively binds together different types of aggregates, improving the stability of the structures where it is used.
Thermal Stability: Owing to its high softening point, Oxidized Bitumen 95/25 has excellent thermal stability. It can withstand high temperatures without phase separation or losing its beneficial properties.
Durability: The combination of hardness, water resistance, flexibility, and thermal stability makes Oxidized Bitumen 95/25 a highly durable material. It can maintain its performance and structural integrity over a long period, even under challenging conditions.
OXIDIZED BITUMEN 95/25 SPECIFICATION
|Bitumen 95/25||Test method||Unit||Specification|
|Specific gravity @25/25 C||ASTM D70||(Kg/m3)||1.05 approx.|
|Penetration @ 25°c||ASTM D5||mm/10||20/30|
|Softening point °c||ASTM D36||°C||90/100|
|Loss on heating(wt) %||ASTM D6||Wt. %||0.2 max|
|Flashpoint °c||ASTM D92||°C||250 min|
|Solubility is CS2(wt) %||ASTM D4||Wt. %||99.5 max|
|Ductility@25 C||ASTM D113||—||1.5 min|
OXIDIZED BITUMEN 95/25 APPLICATIONS AND USES
Oxidized bitumen 95/25 can be utilized for a broad number of purposes, some of which include the construction of roadways and the installation of hydropower plants. In addition, it can be utilized in the oil and gas sector, in addition to the electrical industry, the flooring and mastics industry, and the roofing industry.
- Roads: Oxidised bitumen 95/25 can be used for paving already-existing roads, building new roads, and performing routine maintenance on the roads that are currently in existence. It is possible to integrate it as an additive into asphalt, which is subsequently used to pave roads, highways, railroad lines, and parking lots. To accomplish this, follow the instructions that were supplied by the manufacturer.
- Bitumen 95/25 that has been oxidized is the material that must be utilized for the canal lining in hydro projects. This is a mandatory requirement. This specific type of bitumen may be utilized in a broad variety of extra hydro projects, including as the building of embankments and dams, hydraulic structures, the protection of dam linings, and the stabilization of sand.
- Roofing: The production of roofing felts, shingle roofs, damp-proof coating compositions, carriage roofing compounds, liquid roof coatings, and plastic cements all require blown asphalt 95-25 as an essential ingredient. The roofing industry makes use of each of these materials for roofing in some capacity. In addition, it finds application in the manufacturing of liquid roof coverings. In addition to this, it is employed in the manufacturing of materials that are afterwards used for the roofing of carriages. This method of waterproofing roofs is, in the vast majority of situations, the most effective one that is currently available.
- Flooring: One of the most typical uses of blown bitumen 95-25 is in the installation of flooring. Another prominent use is in roofing. This is because the material is extremely long-lasting and has a low risk of slipping. It is also possible to use bitumen mastic that is resistant to both acids and alkalis. This type of mastic can be applied to the surfaces of facilities in order to prevent corrosion. Some examples of these types of facilities include chemical plants, fertilizer plants, steel factories, and other types of facilities. The prevention of corrosion can also be accomplished via a variety of other approaches. Additionally, you may use this procedure to restore parquet flooring if you already have them.
- Pipelines used in the oil and gas sector frequently make use of oxidized bitumen 95.25 as an extra layer of protection against corrosion and rust.
- Bitumen 95/25 is used as a component in the manufacturing process of laminated boards that are sold to the electrical sector. These boards are laminated utilizing laminated boards. This glue is put to extensive use in a wide variety of electrical industry-related activities and processes. The covers of electrical connection boxes might have their lids secured with this approach. It is also employed in the process of creating cables, in addition to being used in the creation of lithium-ion batteries and wires respectively.
OXIDIZED BITUMEN 95/25 INSTALLATION
Applying Oxidized Bitumen 95/25, also known as hard bitumen, blown bitumen, or blow asphalt, requires a particular method to ensure optimal performance. Here are key steps and recommendations for installing this type of bitumen.
Surface Preparation: Begin with a clean, dry, and stable surface. Any dirt, dust, or loose particles should be thoroughly removed. If necessary, prime the surface to enhance adhesion.
Heating: Heat the Oxidized Bitumen 95/25 to the recommended temperature, typically between 180-220°C. Avoid overheating, as it can degrade the bitumen’s quality.
Application: Apply the heated bitumen using a bitumen sprayer or brush, depending on the scale of the project and the surface area to be covered. Ensure an even, uniform spread.
Cooling: Allow the applied bitumen to cool and harden. The time taken will depend on the ambient temperature and the thickness of the application. Avoid traffic or any loads on the surface during this period.
Inspection: Once the bitumen has cooled and hardened, inspect the surface to ensure it’s well-coated and there are no missed areas.
Safety Precautions: During the entire installation process, follow safety guidelines, including wearing appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE), ensuring good ventilation, and avoiding skin or eye contact with the hot bitumen.
Follow Manufacturer’s Instructions: Always refer to the manufacturer’s instructions for specific installation guidelines, as some details might vary depending on the specific formulation of the Oxidized Bitumen 95/25.
Keep in mind that the successful installation of Oxidized Bitumen 95/25 largely depends on careful preparation, correct application, and adequate safety precautions.
OXIDIZED BITUMEN 95/25 PRICE AND BUY
Oxidized Bitumen 95/25, also known as blown asphalt or blown bitumen, is a specific type of bitumen that is widely used in various industries due to its high durability, resistance, and adhesive properties. When considering the purchase of this product, the oxidized bitumen 95/25 price becomes a significant factor.
There are several elements affecting the price of oxidized bitumen 95/25. These elements stem from different aspects of the production, distribution, and demand-supply balance in the market.
- Production Costs: The production process of oxidized bitumen 95/25 involves specific steps such as blowing air into the bitumen, which affects its cost. Any fluctuations in the cost of raw materials, labor, energy, and technology required in this process directly influence the final price list of oxidized bitumen 95/25.
- Global Crude Oil Prices: Bitumen is a by-product of crude oil processing. Therefore, any change in global oil prices can directly impact the oxidized bitumen 95/25 price.
- Demand and Supply: The principles of economics apply here as well. If the demand for oxidized bitumen 95/25 is high and the supply is low, prices will inevitably increase. Conversely, if the supply exceeds demand, prices may drop.
- Transportation Costs: Shipping costs are another essential factor to consider. Since bitumen is a dense and heavy product, transportation over long distances significantly influences the price of oxidized bitumen 95/25.
- Quality: Lastly, the quality of the oxidized bitumen 95/25 is paramount. Higher quality bitumen, produced by reputable companies like Petro Naft, tends to fetch a higher price due to its superior performance and longevity.
When planning to buy oxidized bitumen 95/25, customers should consider all these factors. Checking the oxidized bitumen 95/25 price list from different vendors and understanding market dynamics can help make an informed decision. Remember, quality should never be compromised for cost, as this could lead to poor performance and increased long-term expenses.
Oxidized Bitumen 95/25 Manufacturers and Suppliers
When looking to purchase oxidized bitumen 95/25, also known as blown bitumen or blown asphalt, understanding the landscape of its manufacturers and suppliers is essential. The market comprises of a vast array of producers, factories, and firms specializing in the production and supply of this product.
- Petro Naft: A highly reputable player in the field, we are known for our production efficiency and high-quality standards. As a leading oxidized bitumen 95/25 manufacturer, we ensure the utmost reliability and quality consistency in our products.
- Shell Bitumen: Recognized as one of the leading oxidized bitumen 95/25 manufacturers globally, Shell Bitumen has a wide-reaching network of supply chains. They are known for their rigorous quality checks and adherence to global manufacturing standards.
- ExxonMobil: This company has an expansive product portfolio, and they serve as a robust oxidized bitumen 95/25 supplier across several continents. Their strategic locations help ensure efficient distribution and competitive pricing.
When searching for a nearby oxidized bitumen 95/25 manufacturer, proximity is a key factor to consider. Closer locations can reduce transportation costs and increase convenience. However, it’s important to remember that the best supplier may not always be the nearest one. Quality, pricing, reliability, and service must be taken into account when choosing a supplier.
Remember to perform due diligence when evaluating different suppliers and manufacturers. Reputable firms are transparent about their processes and should be able to provide documentation regarding product quality and standards. When you invest in quality materials from trusted oxidized bitumen 95/25 suppliers, you’re not just buying a product; you’re investing in a long-term solution that will stand the test of time.
Where To Buy Oxidized Bitumen 95/25
If you’re looking for where to buy oxidized bitumen 95/25, also known as blown asphalt or blown bitumen, several options are available. This comprehensive guide will help you navigate the procurement process effectively.
- Manufacturers: One of the best places to purchase oxidized bitumen 95/25 is directly from manufacturers. Companies such as Petro Naft, Shell Bitumen, and ExxonMobil manufacture this product and sell it directly to consumers. Buying directly from manufacturers ensures the product’s quality and offers competitive pricing.
- Wholesalers: For large-scale projects, consider purchasing oxidized bitumen 95/25 from wholesalers. They often offer considerable discounts for bulk orders, making this a cost-effective option for sizable projects.
- Online Marketplaces: You can also buy oxidized bitumen 95/25 from online marketplaces. These platforms connect manufacturers, suppliers, and buyers, simplifying the procurement process. However, ensure to verify the authenticity and reliability of the seller before making a purchase.
- Local Suppliers: Depending on your location, local suppliers may be an excellent choice for buying oxidized bitumen 95/25. These suppliers often have good knowledge of the local market and can provide valuable advice tailored to your specific needs.
- International Trade Shows: Industry-specific trade shows often bring together a wide variety of manufacturers and suppliers. These events can be an excellent opportunity to explore different options, compare prices, and network with industry professionals.
When deciding where to buy oxidized bitumen 95/25, it’s important to consider not just the price but also the product’s quality, the supplier’s reputation, and the post-purchase support they provide. Always ask for product specifications and certification to ensure the product meets the necessary quality standards.
Remember, the aim is to not just buy oxidized bitumen 95/25 but to invest in a product that will provide the best value for your money over its lifetime. Therefore, careful consideration and thorough research are paramount when planning your purchase.
Iran Oxidized Bitumen 95/25 Price
The Iranian Oxidized Bitumen 95/25 market, also referred to as blown asphalt or blown bitumen, is influenced by various factors which create dynamic pricing. Understanding the market price of Oxidized Bitumen 95/25 in Iran requires an analysis of current market trends and future forecasts.
- Market Trends: The market price of Oxidized Bitumen 95/25 in Iran has shown relative stability due to consistent production and supply. Factors such as geopolitical events, changes in petroleum prices, and fluctuations in currency exchange rates can influence the market price in Iran. Buyers and investors should closely monitor these trends for strategic planning.
- Production Costs: The costs associated with the production of Oxidized Bitumen 95/25, including raw material prices and operational expenses, directly impact the final product’s price. Iran, with its vast petroleum reserves, has an advantage in terms of raw material availability, thus keeping production costs competitive.
- Supply and Demand: The Iranian Oxidized Bitumen 95/25 price is also influenced by supply and demand dynamics. High demand coupled with stable supply often leads to competitive prices. Iran’s capacity to meet both domestic and international demand plays a crucial role in determining the price.
- Future Forecasts: With continuous improvements in production processes and increased global demand, the future looks promising for the Oxidized Bitumen 95/25 market in Iran. However, potential challenges such as political instability or changes in global petroleum prices may affect the Iranian Oxidized Bitumen 95/25 price.
Buyers and investors should keep these factors in mind when analyzing the market price of Oxidized Bitumen 95/25 in Iran. Understanding these dynamics allows for more informed decisions, ensuring the best possible outcome in this vibrant and critical market. Remember, strategic purchasing decisions go beyond just the current price, considering future trends and forecasts can lead to more profitable and sustainable investments.
Oxidized Bitumen 95/25 Manufacturers and Suppliers in Iran
Iran, with its significant petroleum and natural gas reserves, has a thriving bitumen industry. There are numerous oxidized bitumen 95/25 manufacturers in Iran, and the country is well-known for producing high-quality bitumen, also referred to as blown asphalt or blown bitumen.
- Petro Naft: Located in Iran, we are proud to be one of the top manufacturers and sellers of oxidized bitumen 95/25. Our dedication to quality and customer service sets us apart in the market.
- Jey Oil Refining Company: As one of Iran’s largest bitumen manufacturers, Jey Oil Refining Company operates numerous refineries and plants. They are recognized for their quality control and extensive distribution network, making them a leading oxidized bitumen 95/25 supplier in Iran.
- Pasargad Oil Company: This company is another significant player in the Iranian market, known for its high-quality bitumen production and reliable supply chain.
There are many companies, refineries, and plants in Iran dedicated to producing and selling oxidized bitumen 95/25. These manufacturers and suppliers operate under stringent quality controls, ensuring a consistent and high-quality product supply.
When looking for oxidized bitumen 95/25 sellers in Iran, it’s important to consider both the price and the quality of the product. Make sure to check the product’s specifications and certifications to ensure it meets the required standards.
Iranian manufacturers and suppliers have a reputation for their commitment to quality and reliability, making them a preferred choice for many buyers globally. Whether you’re looking for a large-scale supply or smaller quantities, Iran oxidized bitumen 95/25 manufacturers and suppliers can meet your needs.
Petro Naft produces oxidized bitumen 95/25 ( blown asphalt 95/25 ) of the best quality in a variety of types and exports it from Iran and the United Arab Emirates to other nations worldwide.
- Iran Oxidized Bitumen 95/25 ( Iran Blown Asphalt 95/25 )
- Emirates Oxidized Bitumen 95/25 ( Emirates Blown Asphalt 95/25 )
Stay updated with the latest prices of our wide range of Petronaft bitumen types. Explore the information on this page for weekly price updates and make informed decisions for your projects:
OXIDIZED BITUMEN 95/25 PACKAGING
25Kg Kraft Bag, 25Kg Polyamide Bag, Carton, Drum, and Bulk.
OXIDIZED BITUMEN 95/25 TRANSPORTATION
Transporting and storing Oxidized Bitumen 95/25, also known as hard bitumen, blown bitumen, or blow asphalt, requires special care due to its unique properties. This part provides guidelines for handling and storage based on different packaging options: 25Kg Kraft Bag, 25Kg Polyamide Bag, Carton, Drum, and Bulk.
25Kg Kraft Bag: The bags should be transported in a dry and covered vehicle to avoid moisture, which can affect the quality of the bitumen. In storage, the bags should be kept in a dry, cool, and well-ventilated area.
25Kg Polyamide Bag: Like Kraft bags, polyamide bags should also be transported in a dry and covered vehicle. Storage should be in a cool, dry place away from any sources of heat or ignition.
Carton: Cartons should be handled carefully to prevent damage. They should be transported in a covered vehicle to protect from weather elements. Store in a dry, cool location, preferably on pallets to prevent damage from moisture on the ground.
Drum: Drums should be handled with care to avoid any damage. Use appropriate equipment for loading and unloading. Drums should be stored upright in a cool, dry, and well-ventilated place.
Bulk: For bulk transportation, the material should be transported in bitumen carriers with insulation to maintain the temperature. The carrier should be thoroughly cleaned before loading. For bulk storage, use vertical tanks with proper insulation and heating system to maintain the necessary temperature.
Across all packaging types, remember to:
- Keep away from sources of ignition as bitumen is flammable at high temperatures.
- Avoid storing under direct sunlight or high temperatures to prevent degradation of quality.
- Use appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) while handling the material.
Lastly, always adhere to local regulations and manufacturer’s instructions for the transportation and storage of Oxidized Bitumen 95/25.