PENETRATION BITUMEN 80/100
DESCRIPTION OF PENETRATION BITUMEN 80/100
Penetration Bitumen 80/100 is a premium grade bitumen renowned for its exceptional qualities in road construction, asphalt production, and road surfacing. Commonly referred to as road grade bitumen, this type is predominantly used in crafting hot asphalt mixtures. The production of this penetration grade bitumen, including the 80/100 variant, occurs through an aeration process at the base of the distillation tower, known as the vacuum baton, resulting in a permeability of 80 to 100.
Possessing thermoplastic properties, penetration grade bitumens like the 80/100 variant witness a decrease in viscosity at high temperatures and an increase at low ones. With a penetration depth of 8 to 10 mm, 80/100 bitumen is extensively used in road surfacing. The penetration depth is measured with an ASTM D5-compliant needle of specified dimensions that vertically punctures the bitumen sample.
In the penetration test, the needle’s penetration is gauged in millimeters, typically recording 8 to 10 mm for bitumen penetration 80-100. The standard needle load is 100 g with a loading duration of 5 seconds and a test temperature of 25°C. The bitumen penetration value, calculated as the average of three different measurements, determines the depth of needle penetration in the bitumen. The soft bitumen requires longer needles and deeper cups for penetration testing, resulting in improved test results due to increased penetration.
The softening point is another significant factor to measure bitumen consistency. As per ASTM D36, this test involves placing a small steel ball atop a bitumen sample in a brass ring, submerging in a bath of water or glycerin. As the temperature rises by 5°C per minute, the bitumen softens and slowly deforms, with the 80/100 grade softening at 42 to 50°C.
Petro Naft produces the high-quality penetration bitumen, bitumen 80/100, widely utilized in waterproofing, roofing, and road paving projects. Known for its superior waterproofing capabilities, penetration bitumen, especially the subgroup with an 80 to 100 penetration rate, is a high-viscosity bitumen variant.
To ensure our Bitumen 80/100 meets the highest quality standards, Petro Naft uses state-of-the-art manufacturing processes. Our production method involves careful selection and refining of crude oil to produce superior quality bitumen. In addition, strict quality control testing is carried out to ensure our product is free from impurities and contaminants.
Bitumen 80/100 boasts a high softening point, enabling it to withstand high temperatures without melting or deformation. This feature makes it an ideal material for roofing and road paving projects in hotter climates.
If you’re seeking a top-tier penetration bitumen product, Petro Naft’s Bitumen 80.100 is an excellent choice. Available in various packaging sizes to meet unique requirements, we offer competitive pricing and quick delivery to keep your project on track.
We manufacture the highest quality Penetration Bitumen 80/100 in different types and export them from Iran and the UAE to other countries around the world.
- Penetration Bitumen 80/100 Iran
- Penetration Bitumen 80/100 UAE
WHAT IS BITUMEN 80/100?
Bitumen 80/100 is a grade of bitumen that is commonly used in road construction and various other industrial applications. This grade of bitumen has a penetration value of 80 to 100, signifying its relatively soft consistency. It is a petroleum product, derived from the distillation of crude oil, known for its adhesive and waterproofing properties.
BITUMEN 80/100 OTHER NAMES
Bitumen 80/100 is often referred to by different names based on its applications, properties, and regional terminology. Some of these alternative names include:
- Penetration Grade Bitumen 80/100: This name refers to the specific classification of the bitumen based on its ability to penetrate into a standardized sample under specified conditions. It’s a common naming convention in the industry.
- Asphalt Cement: Particularly in North America, bitumen is often referred to as asphalt or asphalt cement, especially when used in the context of paving.
- Road Asphalt: This term is often used when referring to bitumen’s application in road construction and paving.
- Bitumen PG 80-100: This is another common naming convention based on the Performance Grade (PG) system, which grades bitumen based on its performance at different temperatures.
- Asphalt Binder 80/100: This term is commonly used to highlight bitumen’s binding properties in asphalt concrete and other composite material production.
- Hot Mix Asphalt (HMA) Binder: When used in hot mix asphalt for road paving, Bitumen 80/100 can also be referred to as the HMA binder.
Remember that these are all the same product; the different names just reflect the various ways it’s used or the different naming conventions in different regions or industries.
BITUMEN 80/100 PRODUCTION PROCESS
The production of Bitumen 80/100 involves a series of refining processes to extract and purify this viscous, black material from crude oil. Here’s a broad overview of the process:
- Distillation: The production process begins with the distillation of crude oil at a refinery. This process separates the crude oil into its various components, or fractions, based on their boiling points. The heavy fractions left at the bottom of the distillation tower contain the bitumen.
- Vacuum Distillation: The residue from the initial distillation undergoes further distillation under vacuum. This process, known as vacuum distillation, helps to separate the lighter oil components from the heavier ones, including the bitumen.
- Air Blowing: The residual bitumen undergoes a process called air blowing. In this stage, hot air is blown through the bitumen under controlled temperature conditions. This process improves the bitumen’s properties, such as its hardness and resistance to softening, by promoting the reaction of certain hydrocarbon molecules with oxygen.
- Filtration: After the air blowing stage, the bitumen is then filtered to remove any remaining impurities, ensuring the final product is of the highest quality.
- Storage and Packaging: Once filtered, the Bitumen 80/100 is then stored in specially designed tanks or packaged into drums for distribution. The storage tanks are usually insulated and equipped with a heating system to maintain the bitumen at the optimal temperature.
It’s essential to note that the exact process can vary based on the quality of the crude oil, the desired properties of the final product, and the specific technologies used at each refinery. Regardless, the fundamental goal remains the same: to produce a high-quality Bitumen 80/100 suitable for a wide range of construction and industrial applications.
BITUMEN 80/100 COMPONENTS AND MATERIALS
Crude Oil: This is the primary raw material for producing Bitumen. It’s a naturally occurring, unrefined petroleum product composed of hydrocarbon deposits and other organic materials.
Vacuum Bottom (VB): After the distillation of crude oil, Vacuum Bottom is the residual product, a dense, viscous material, which serves as the base for Bitumen 80/100.
Additives: Specific chemical additives may be introduced during the Bitumen production process. These could include polymers to enhance the Bitumen’s temperature susceptibility and resistance to aging.
Air: In the process of air blowing, air is used as a catalyst to stimulate the reactions of the hydrocarbon compounds in the Vacuum Bottom. This alters the Bitumen’s physical properties such as hardness and elasticity, giving it the desired penetration grade.
Heat: Heat plays a crucial role in the production of Bitumen 80/100. It is applied during the distillation of crude oil, as well as the air blowing process. It allows for the control of the Bitumen’s viscosity and the penetration index.
It should be noted that Penetration Bitumen 80/100, also referred to as Paving Bitumen or Road Asphalt, is just one grade of Bitumen products. Its specific properties make it ideal for use in moderate climatic conditions in road construction.
BITUMEN 80/100 ADVANTAGES AND BENEFITS
Bitumen 80/100 is a penetration-grade bitumen, bringing a range of benefits to its applications, making it a highly advantageous material choice in various industries.
1. Durability and Resilience: Bitumen 80.100 is recognized for its durability. It is softer than bitumen 60/70, which makes it more suitable for colder climates, where a softer bitumen grade is required to prevent brittleness and cracking. Its resilience in the face of heavy traffic and adverse weather conditions makes it a superior choice for road surfacing.
2. Waterproofing and Adhesion: Bitumen 80/100 exhibits excellent adhesive properties, making it highly effective in binding aggregates together in road construction. In addition, its exceptional waterproofing capabilities make it a preferred material for applications such as roofing and waterproofing membranes.
3. Cost-Effectiveness: The affordability of Bitumen 80 100 contributes to its cost-effectiveness. When coupled with its longevity, which reduces the need for frequent replacements, Bitumen 80/100 presents a more economical solution compared to several other road surfacing materials.
4. Versatility: Bitumen 80-100 finds use in a multitude of applications. From road construction to roofing and insulation, the versatility of this penetration-grade bitumen enhances its value across numerous industries. Its versatility, in many ways, mirrors that of viscosity bitumen, a different type of bitumen categorized based on its flow characteristics.
5. Availability: As a by-product of the petroleum refining process, Bitumen 80/100 is readily available and can be produced in large quantities. This ensures a consistent supply for various construction and industrial applications.
In essence, the benefits of Bitumen 80/100 stem from its unique properties, including its superior durability, exceptional waterproofing capabilities, versatility, and wide availability, making it a prime choice in various industrial and construction applications.
BITUMEN 80/100 MAINTENANCE
Maintaining the quality and integrity of Bitumen 80/100 is crucial, as it directly affects its performance and durability. Here are some key points to consider:
Storage Conditions: Bitumen 80/100 should be stored in a well-ventilated area, away from sources of ignition or extreme heat. It should be kept sealed in its original packaging until ready for use to prevent contamination or exposure to the elements.
Temperature Management: Bitumen 80/100 needs to be kept at a specific temperature range to maintain its viscosity for application. Too high temperatures can lead to hardening and loss of adhesive properties, while too low temperatures can cause it to become overly viscous and difficult to work with.
Handling and Safety Precautions: Proper safety measures should be observed when handling Bitumen 80/100 to prevent injuries or accidents. This includes using appropriate personal protective equipment and being mindful of the high-temperature bitumen.
Regular Inspection: Regularly inspect the stored Bitumen 80/100 for any signs of degradation, contamination or leakage. Any compromised batches should be disposed of safely and appropriately.
Transportation: During transportation, ensure that the Bitumen 80/100 is secured to prevent spillage or exposure to moisture. Temperature-controlled transport methods are also necessary to maintain the integrity of the product.
Proper maintenance of Bitumen 80/100, also known as Road Paving Bitumen or Grade 80/100 Bitumen, ensures that its quality is preserved from production to application, ultimately leading to superior road construction and performance.
BITUMEN 80/100 PERFORMANCE
Bitumen 80/100 is a standard grade of Bitumen commonly used in road construction and waterproofing applications. Its performance characteristics include:
Temperature Stability: Bitumen 80/100 is engineered to perform well within a moderate climatic range. Its consistency and adhesiveness do not deteriorate significantly within these temperature bounds.
Ductility: It exhibits excellent ductility, which means it can be stretched to considerable lengths before it breaks. This makes it ideal for road construction as it can withstand the wear and tear of heavy vehicular traffic.
Resistance to Water: Bitumen 80/100 provides exceptional resistance to water, making it an ideal choice for waterproofing applications in construction.
Adhesive Quality: It has an excellent ability to adhere to various types of aggregate, essential for forming a durable asphalt mixture for road paving.
Durability: With proper application and maintenance, Bitumen 80/100 can offer extended service life, making it a cost-effective solution for long-term projects.
Hardness: It has a desirable hardness level which makes it resilient against deformation, even under heavy loads or high traffic conditions.
To ensure optimal performance, it’s crucial to store and handle Bitumen 80/100 correctly. This means keeping it at the right temperature, avoiding contamination, and using it within its shelf-life. Bitumen 80/100, also referred to as Road Bitumen, Asphalt Bitumen, or Paving Bitumen, remains a versatile and reliable material in various industrial applications.
BITUMEN 80/100 SPECIFICATION
|Bitumen 80/100||Test method||Unit||Specification|
|Specific gravity @ 25°C||ASTM D70||Kg/cm3||1.01/1.06|
|Penetration @ 25°C||ASTM D5||mm/10||80/100|
|Softening point °C||ASTM D36||°C||42/50|
|Ductility @25 °C||ASTM D113||cm||100 min|
|Loss on heating(wt) %||ASTM D6||wt %||0.2 max|
|Drop in penetration after heating %||ASTM D5-D6||%||20 max|
|Flashpoint °C||ASTM D92||°C||250 min|
|Solubility in CS2(wt) %||ASTM D4||wt %||99.5 min|
BITUMEN 80/100 PROPERTIES
Bitumen 80/100, often referred to as Penetration Grade Bitumen, Asphalt Cement, or Road Asphalt, possesses a unique set of properties making it suitable for a variety of industrial and construction applications:
Penetration: This property refers to the depth to which a standard needle can penetrate into the bitumen sample at a specified condition of load, time, and temperature. For Bitumen 80/100, this value ranges between 80 and 100, signifying its relatively softer consistency compared to other grades.
Viscosity: Bitumen 80/100 is highly viscous, which contributes to its excellent adhesive properties. This viscosity also means it needs to be heated to make it workable.
Softening Point: This property indicates the temperature at which bitumen softens enough to be distorted under specific conditions. It provides insight into the temperature susceptibility of the bitumen and its ability to withstand high temperatures without becoming too soft.
Ductility: Bitumen 80/100 exhibits excellent ductility, meaning it can stretch without breaking. This property makes it ideal for use in areas subjected to varying and extreme weather conditions.
Solubility: Bitumen 80/100 is soluble in carbon disulphide, a property used for determining its purity.
Durability: This grade of bitumen is highly durable and resistant to the damaging effects of water and other environmental conditions.
Safety: Despite its beneficial properties, Bitumen 80/100 can pose safety risks due to its high working temperatures. It’s not flammable but can cause burns if mishandled at high temperatures.
These properties make Bitumen 80/100 a preferred choice for many applications, especially in road construction, waterproofing, and insulation. Its ability to provide excellent adhesion, waterproofing, and durability under various weather conditions makes it a versatile construction material.
BITUMEN 80/100 APPLICATIONS AND USES
Bitumen 80/100 has a wide range of applications and uses in various industries. Here are some of the key areas where Bitumen 80/100 is commonly applied:
ROAD CONSTRUCTION: Bitumen 80/100 is extensively used in the construction of roads, highways, and pavements. It is used as a binder in asphalt concrete, providing a smooth and durable road surface that can withstand heavy traffic loads and varying weather conditions. Bitumen 80/100 ensures the structural integrity of the road and enhances its longevity.
ROOFING: Bitumen 80/100 is used in the production of roofing materials, such as built-up roofing (BUR) systems and modified bitumen roofing. It acts as a waterproofing agent, protecting buildings from water infiltration. Bitumen-based roofing membranes offer excellent resistance to UV radiation, weathering, and thermal stresses, making them a popular choice for flat roofs.
WATERPROOFING: Bitumen 80/100 is widely used for waterproofing applications in various structures, including basements, foundations, tunnels, and reservoirs. It provides an effective barrier against water penetration, ensuring the integrity and longevity of the structure. Bitumen 80/100’s excellent adhesive properties allow it to adhere well to various surfaces, providing a seamless and watertight seal.
INDUSTRIAL APPLICATIONS: Bitumen 80/100 finds use in various industrial applications. It is used as a coating material for pipes and tanks to provide corrosion protection. Bitumen-based coatings are highly resistant to chemicals and can withstand harsh environments. Additionally, Bitumen 80/100 is used as an adhesive and sealant in the manufacturing of various industrial products.
AIRPORT RUNWAYS: Bitumen 80/100 is commonly used in the construction of airport runways and taxiways. It provides a durable and high-friction surface that can withstand heavy aircraft loads and frequent landings and take-offs. The excellent adhesion properties of Bitumen 80/100 ensure a strong bond between the aggregates, enhancing the runway’s performance and safety.
PARKING LOTS: Bitumen 80/100 is used for surfacing and sealing parking lots. It provides a smooth and durable surface that can withstand heavy vehicular traffic and prolonged exposure to the elements. The skid resistance of Bitumen 80/100 enhances the safety of parking lots.
SOUNDPROOFING: Bitumen 80/100 is employed in soundproofing applications, particularly in buildings located in high-noise areas. It helps reduce sound transmission through walls, floors, and ceilings, providing a quieter and more comfortable environment.
SPORTS SURFACES: Bitumen 80/100 is used in the construction of sports surfaces, such as running tracks and tennis courts. Its elasticity and durability make it suitable for withstanding the impact and stress of athletic activities.
Overall, Bitumen 80/100’s versatility, durability, and excellent performance make it a crucial material in a wide range of applications, contributing to the development of robust infrastructure and long-lasting constructions.
BITUMEN 80/100 INSTALLATION
Bitumen 80/100, often used for road construction and roofing applications, requires proper installation for optimal performance. Here are some general steps involved in the installation process:
Preparation of Base: The installation process begins with preparing the base, which may be a subgrade for road applications or a base layer for roofing. It should be compacted and leveled to form a solid foundation.
Heating the Bitumen: Bitumen 80/100 must be heated to the correct temperature before application. This is typically done in a bitumen boiler. The temperature should be high enough to make the bitumen workable, but not so high as to cause overheating and potential changes to its properties.
Mixing with Aggregate: For road applications, hot Bitumen 80/100 is mixed with aggregate materials to form asphalt concrete. The mixture is thoroughly combined until all aggregates are coated with the bitumen.
Application: The hot mix is then laid on the prepared base using an asphalt paver. The thickness of the layer depends on the requirements of the project.
Compaction: After the application, the mixture needs to be compacted using a road roller. This ensures a smooth, dense surface, and helps to improve the adhesion of the bitumen to the aggregate.
Cooling: The asphalt needs to cool down to harden and gain strength. Once cooled, it is ready for use.
Quality Inspection: The installed Bitumen 80/100 should be inspected for quality and to ensure that it meets all project specifications. Any necessary adjustments or repairs should be made promptly.
Keep in mind that this is a general process and specific procedures can vary depending on the particular application and project requirements. It’s essential to use trained professionals for installation to ensure safety and compliance with local regulations. The Bitumen 80/100, also known as Asphalt Bitumen, Road Bitumen, or Grade 80/100 Bitumen, when correctly installed, provides a durable and resistant surface for various uses.
BITUMEN 80/100 DURABILITY
Bitumen 80/100 is renowned for its durability, making it a reliable choice for several applications, notably road construction and waterproofing. Here’s what contributes to its durability:
Resistance to Weather Conditions: Bitumen 80/100 exhibits significant resistance to adverse weather conditions. It is unaffected by harsh sun exposure, resists water damage, and can withstand moderate temperature fluctuations.
Elasticity: Bitumen 80/100’s elasticity is a key factor in its durability. The product can stretch and flex without cracking, allowing it to handle dynamic loads and traffic pressure effectively in road construction.
Adhesive Quality: Its strong adhesive properties contribute to durability. Bitumen 80/100 binds well with various types of aggregate, forming a cohesive, long-lasting asphalt mixture.
Resilience to Chemical Damage: Bitumen 80/100 is resistant to most common chemicals, reducing the risk of deterioration due to chemical exposure.
Longevity: When properly installed and maintained, Bitumen 80/100 structures can last many years. It’s a cost-effective solution considering its lifespan.
Remember, while Bitumen 80/100 inherently has these durable properties, the longevity of its applications can be influenced by factors such as the quality of installation, environmental conditions, usage intensity, and maintenance practices.
BITUMEN 80/100 SAFETY TIPS
While Bitumen 80/100 has numerous benefits, it’s crucial to handle it safely due to its chemical properties and high temperature during use. Here are some safety tips:
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE): Workers should wear suitable PPE, including heat-resistant gloves, safety goggles, long-sleeved clothing, and face shields. This can prevent burns from hot bitumen and exposure to fumes.
Ventilation: Ensure proper ventilation when working with Bitumen 80/100, especially in confined spaces, to avoid inhaling harmful vapors.
Avoid Overheating: Bitumen should not be heated above the recommended temperature as it can release hazardous fumes and increase the risk of fire.
Fire Safety: Always have appropriate fire extinguishers nearby when working with Bitumen 80/100. Bitumen is a flammable material and the heating process can potentially ignite a fire.
Safe Storage: Store Bitumen 80/100 properly, in a well-ventilated area, away from sources of ignition.
First Aid Training: Workers handling Bitumen 80/100 should be trained in basic first aid measures, such as treating burns or dealing with bitumen spills on the skin.
Correct Disposal: Unused Bitumen 80/100 should be disposed of according to local regulations, to avoid environmental contamination.
By adhering to these safety measures, the risk of accidents or health issues associated with the handling of Bitumen 80/100 (also referred to as Road Bitumen, Asphalt Bitumen, or Paving Bitumen) can be significantly reduced.
BITUMEN 80/100 PRICE AND BUY
The global market for bitumen is as dynamic as it is diverse. Among the different grades available, Bitumen 80/100 has a significant role due to its widespread usage in road construction, waterproofing, and insulation. Therefore, understanding the Bitumen 80/100 price dynamics is critical for buyers and suppliers alike.
A key factor influencing the price of Bitumen 80/100 is the fluctuation in crude oil prices. As Bitumen is a byproduct of the oil refining process, the Bitumen 80/100 price often correlates with global crude oil price trends. Not only do the costs of crude oil affect the Bitumen 80/100 price, but changes in the market supply and demand for Bitumen 80/100 also play a significant role.
Manufacturing and transportation costs, geographical location, and the quality of Bitumen are other factors contributing to the Bitumen 80/100 price. High-quality Bitumen, often used for critical projects, may command higher prices. Similarly, costs associated with transport logistics – from the refinery to the consumer – can significantly impact the final Bitumen 80/100 price.
As with many commodities, seasonal demand affects the price of Bitumen 80/100. For example, in regions where road construction projects are weather-dependent, prices can surge during peak construction periods.
Given these numerous influencing factors, it’s crucial to keep abreast of the Bitumen 80/100 price list. This list typically includes up-to-date prices from various suppliers and is essential in making informed purchasing decisions.
At Petro Naft, we are committed to providing our clients with the most accurate price list of Bitumen 80/100. We constantly monitor market trends and adjust our prices accordingly to offer the best value to our customers.
Remember, the Bitumen 80/100 price list is not just a list of numbers. It represents a comprehensive snapshot of the market at a given time, factoring in the interplay of global crude oil prices, production costs, supply-demand dynamics, and geographical influences.
By understanding the dynamics that shape the Bitumen 80/100 price, stakeholders can make informed decisions and plan their purchases or sales strategies more effectively. It can also help them anticipate future price trends and identify potential opportunities for cost savings or investment.
Bitumen 80/100 Manufacturers and Suppliers
In the Bitumen 80/100 market, suppliers and manufacturers play a pivotal role. The production, refinement, and distribution of Bitumen 80/100 all come down to these firms. Consequently, a comprehensive review of Bitumen 80/100 suppliers and manufacturers can provide valuable insights for potential buyers and other stakeholders.
Bitumen 80/100 suppliers and manufacturers are distributed across the globe, with some regions standing out for their prominence in the market. Notably, the Middle East, Russia, and certain parts of the Americas are leading producers of Bitumen. The abundant crude oil resources in these regions naturally make them top Bitumen 80/100 manufacturers.
When it comes to Bitumen 80/100 manufacturers, Petro Naft is one of the key players with a reputation for producing high-quality Bitumen. However, other established manufacturers like Royal Dutch Shell, ExxonMobil, and Chevron also play an integral role in the Bitumen 80/100 market.
However, it’s not only the major firms that contribute to the supply chain. Many smaller factories and producers can often provide more localized services, often referred to as the nearby Bitumen 80/100 manufacturer. These local manufacturers may offer additional advantages like lower transport costs and the option for buyers to inspect production processes first-hand.
In parallel with manufacturers, Bitumen 80/100 suppliers also contribute significantly to the industry. These entities are often the go-between for manufacturers and end consumers. They not only supply the product but also provide valuable market information, logistical support, and customer service. Among these suppliers, Petro Naft stands out as a reliable and trusted supplier of Bitumen 80/100.
Given the complex network of manufacturers and suppliers, it’s vital to consider both global and local contexts when seeking out Bitumen 80/100 suppliers and manufacturers. It is not just about the cost; it’s also about the quality, reliability, and reputation of these firms.
In conclusion, understanding the landscape of Bitumen 80/100 suppliers and manufacturers, and considering factors such as location, capacity, and reputation, can significantly influence the success of your procurement or sales strategy. Remember, the right supplier or manufacturer can make all the difference in the quality and cost-effectiveness of your Bitumen 80/100 requirements.
Where To Buy Bitumen 80/100
Bitumen 80/100 is a crucial material used in numerous industries, from road construction to waterproofing and insulation. However, knowing where to buy Bitumen 80/100 of high quality and at a competitive price can be a daunting task. This guide aims to help you navigate through the procurement process.
- Research Leading Manufacturers and Suppliers: The first step to buy Bitumen 80/100 is to identify the leading manufacturers and suppliers. Renowned companies like Petro Naft, ExxonMobil, and Royal Dutch Shell are just a few of the many reliable manufacturers in the market.
- Check The Supplier’s Reputation: Before you purchase Bitumen 80/100, it’s crucial to check the supplier’s reputation. Look for online reviews and testimonials, or ask for references from other clients.
- Compare Prices and Terms: Once you have a list of potential suppliers, you need to compare the Bitumen 80/100 prices and terms offered by each. While price is a crucial factor, remember to consider other elements like delivery terms, payment options, and after-sales service.
- Consider the Proximity of the Supplier: Buying from a nearby supplier can significantly reduce transport costs and delivery times. Hence, searching for ‘nearby Bitumen 80/100 manufacturer’ can be a smart move.
- Validate Quality Certifications: The quality of Bitumen 80/100 varies depending on its intended use and manufacturing process. Hence, before you buy Bitumen 80/100, ensure that the product meets all necessary quality standards and certifications.
- Understand the Procurement Process: The last step to purchase Bitumen 80/100 is to understand the procurement process. Most suppliers will have sales representatives who can guide you through the process, from placing an order to delivery and after-sales service.
At Petro Naft, we strive to make the procurement process as simple and transparent as possible. We offer competitive Bitumen 80/100 prices and prioritize delivering high-quality products to our clients. Moreover, our experienced sales team is always available to guide you through the procurement process and answer any questions you may have.
Remember, knowing where to buy Bitumen 80/100 is not just about finding the cheapest price. It’s about finding a supplier that provides quality products, excellent customer service, and adds value to your operations. With thorough research and due diligence, you can find the right supplier for your Bitumen 80/100 needs.
Iran Bitumen 80/100 Price
Iran has a pivotal role in the global Bitumen 80/100 market, due to its vast crude oil reserves and strategic geographic location. Therefore, an analysis of the Iran Bitumen 80/100 price can provide essential insights into the market trends and future forecasts of this commodity.
When analyzing the Bitumen 80/100 market price in Iran, it’s crucial to consider several influencing factors. One of the key factors is Iran’s crude oil production levels. As Bitumen is a byproduct of crude oil refining, any fluctuations in crude oil production can directly impact the Bitumen 80/100 market price in Iran.
Moreover, Iran’s geopolitical situation can also significantly influence the Iran Bitumen 80/100 price. Changes in international relations, trade agreements, and sanctions can affect Iran’s capacity to export Bitumen, thereby impacting the market price.
Furthermore, the demand and supply dynamics within Iran and its export markets also influence the Iran Bitumen 80/100 price. For instance, an increase in demand for road construction projects in Iran’s major export markets can push the price upward.
As for future forecasts, the Iranian Bitumen 80/100 price is likely to be influenced by ongoing developments in the global energy sector. The transition towards renewable energy sources may reduce the demand for Bitumen in the long run. However, in the short to medium term, the demand for Bitumen 80/100, especially for road construction and waterproofing, is expected to remain robust.
At Petro Naft, we keep a close eye on these market trends to ensure our Bitumen 80/100 prices remain competitive. By understanding the factors that influence the Iranian Bitumen 80/100 price, we are better equipped to navigate market fluctuations and provide our customers with the best value.
To sum up, analyzing the Iranian Bitumen 80/100 price can provide valuable insights into market trends and future forecasts. It’s essential for stakeholders to stay updated on these trends to make informed procurement or sales decisions. Remember, the Bitumen market, like any other commodity market, is influenced by a wide array of factors – understanding these can be the key to success.
Bitumen 80/100 Manufacturers and Suppliers in Iran
Iran is a powerhouse in the Bitumen 80/100 market, home to many of the world’s leading manufacturers and suppliers. With vast crude oil reserves and strategic location, Iran Bitumen 80/100 manufacturers are well-positioned to meet the global demand for this essential commodity.
- Diverse Market Players: The Bitumen 80/100 sellers in Iran comprise a diverse range of players, from large-scale refineries to smaller specialized plants. These include both state-owned entities and private companies, each with their own unique strengths and market strategies.
- Production Capacity: Iranian refineries and plants have a substantial production capacity, enabling them to cater to both domestic and international demand. Bitumen 80/100 manufacturers in Iran use advanced technologies and practices to ensure efficient and sustainable production.
- Quality Assurance: Quality is a key focus area for Bitumen 80/100 suppliers in Iran. They adhere to strict quality standards and undergo regular audits to ensure the quality of their Bitumen 80/100.
- Export Oriented: Iran Bitumen 80/100 suppliers are predominantly export-oriented. They serve a wide array of markets, spanning Asia, Africa, Europe, and beyond.
- Reliable Supply Chain: The supply chain infrastructure in Iran is well-developed, with extensive road, rail, and port networks. This allows Bitumen 80/100 sellers in Iran to ensure timely delivery of their products to domestic and international clients.
Among the prominent companies in this sector is Petro Naft, known for its commitment to quality and customer service. With state-of-the-art facilities and a dedicated team, Petro Naft stands as a reliable Bitumen 80/100 manufacturer in Iran.
In conclusion, Iran’s Bitumen 80/100 industry offers a competitive and diverse range of manufacturers and suppliers. For anyone looking to procure high-quality Bitumen 80/100, Iran presents a robust marketplace brimming with reliable sellers. As with any industry, due diligence is paramount – check the supplier’s reputation, quality certifications, and pricing structure before finalizing a purchase.
Stay updated with the latest prices of our wide range of Petronaft bitumen types. Explore the information on this page for weekly price updates and make informed decisions for your projects:
We produce penetration bitumen 80/100 of the best quality in a variety of types and export it from Iran and the United Arab Emirates to other nations worldwide.
- Iran Penetration Bitumen 80/100 ( Iran Bitumen 80/100 )
- Emirates Peneteration Bitumen 80/1000 ( Emirates Bitumen 80/100 )
BITUMEN 80/100 PACKING
New Steel Drum, Bulk.
* This grade can be shipped in Jumbo Bag, if the weather is frigid. (Low temperature causes bitumen get hard)
BITUMEN 80/100 TRANSPORTATION AND STORAGE
Transportation and storage of Bitumen 80/100, also known as Asphalt Bitumen, Road Bitumen, or Paving Bitumen, are critical processes that can affect the quality of the product. Here are some key considerations based on different packaging options:
New Steel Drum:
- Transportation: Drums should be handled with care to avoid damage during loading, transportation, and unloading. They should be firmly secured to prevent movement during transport.
- Storage: Drums should be stored in a cool, dry, well-ventilated place, away from direct sunlight or sources of heat. If possible, they should be placed on pallets to prevent contact with the ground. Do not stack the drums too high to prevent them from falling.
- Transportation: Bulk Bitumen 80/100 is typically transported in heated tank trucks or ships. These vehicles should maintain the temperature within the prescribed range to keep the bitumen in a liquid state for easy offloading.
- Storage: Bulk bitumen is typically stored in heated storage tanks. The temperature should be maintained to keep the bitumen liquid but should not exceed the maximum limit to prevent aging.
Jumbo Bag (in frigid weather):
- Transportation: Jumbo Bags of Bitumen 80/100 should be handled with care and securely fastened during transport to prevent movement and potential damage.
- Storage: These bags should be stored in a dry, well-ventilated place, away from direct sunlight or sources of heat. As with drums, they should be placed on pallets to prevent direct contact with the ground.
In all cases, safety measures must be observed during the transportation and storage of Bitumen 80/100. This includes keeping it away from flames or ignition sources, as bitumen is flammable, and providing appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) for individuals handling the product.
Explore related articles on this product via the tag link below: